IMMEDIATE NEED FOR INTERNATIONAL PARALEGAL
Location: Staten Island
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Legal practice and high net worth wealth group is seeking a new
paralegal to join the team of researchers. You will be supporting
different practices by preparing documents like affidavits and
legal correspondence, as well as organizing and maintaining files.
You will also be asked to file pleadings with court clerks and help
prepare for trials by organizing exhibits and assisting with other
tasks as required.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be proficient in
Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and
PowerPoint. You will also need to be able to multi-task effectively
and essentially thrive in a busy, team-oriented environment.
1. Preparing affidavits, legal correspondence and other documents
2. Organizing and maintaining documents in a paper or electronic
3. Meeting with clients, attorneys, and other professionals to talk
about case details.
4. Filing pleadings with court clerk.
5. Helping prepare for trial by organizing exhibits and assisting
with other tasks as needed.
6. Preparing briefs, wills, contracts, real estate closing
statements, pleadings, appeals, and other legal documents.
7. Investigating facts and laws of cases and searching public
records and other resources to prepare cases and determine causes
8. Directing and coordinating law office activity, including
delivery of subpoenas.
9. Gathering and analyzing statutes, decisions, and legal articles,
codes, documents, and other data.
10. Calling on witnesses to testify at hearings.
11. Keeping law library up-to-date by monitoring legal volumes.
1. We are actively accepting "newbies" with little or no
2. Proficient with Microsoft Office such as Outlook, Word, Excel,
3. Strong oral and written communication skills.
4. Excellent organizational skills.
5. Must be able to effectively multi-task, manage time sensitive
documents and have exceptional organizational skills in a
6. Must be able to function effectively in a busy, team-oriented
7. Be familiar with office administration.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, SEND YOUR RESUME TO:
Keywords: G24, New York , IMMEDIATE NEED FOR INTERNATIONAL PARALEGAL, Legal , Staten Island, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!