Company: K2 Integrity
Location: New York
Posted on: May 16, 2022
K2 Integrity is seeking a self-motivated, highly organized, and
detail-oriented attorney with a minimum of five years of experience
gained in-house and/or at a law firm to join its legal team. This
is a unique opportunity to be involved in a wide range of legal
matters across different practice areas for a fast-moving and
- Assist with development, implementation, and integration of the
global compliance program across all offices.
- Assist in the management of litigation and administrative
matters, including organizing and maintaining internal files and
monitoring ongoing matter activity; assist in any discovery efforts
between outside counsel and internal personnel, as needed.
- Assist in the management of the legal hold process, including
implementing, maintaining, and tracking legal hold notices.
- Assist with policies and procedures, training, investigations,
third-party oversight, risk assessments, testing and monitoring and
- Manage cross-functional solutions that address compliance
requirements across offices.
- Conduct research on emerging business risks/best
- Stay up to date with evolving compliance laws and
- Review, draft, and revise form agreements.
- Assist with client and vendor contract negotiations.
- Assist with intake of newly executed contracts and maintenance
of contract management system.
- Summarize contractual terms, and other business and legal
matters, and respond to contract inquiries and requests.
- Perform other special assignments, strategic projects, or
duties as needed.
- Juris Doctor degree from accredited law school; admission to
the New York State Bar.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience gained in-house and/or at a
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience with DocuSign and ContractWorks (or a similar
contract management system) preferred.
- Highly organized, extremely detail-oriented, autonomous,
creative, efficient, and resourceful with strong follow-through
- Ability to manage competing deadlines and demands and nimbly
adjust to shifting priorities within a fast-paced, rapidly evolving
- Strong work ethic and sense of professionalism and discretion,
demonstrating accountability, integrity, good judgment, and respect
- Ability to operate autonomously while being a team player who
brings a positive, "can do" attitude to the workplace and works
collaboratively with other members of the legal team and with
internal business partners.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal
- Highly analytical and exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Strong desire to learn the business and expand areas of
expertise and to function integrally as part of an
- Collegial, hard-working, confident self-starter with a passion
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: K2 Integrity, New York , Associate Counsel, Legal , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!