Claims Representative, PIP Litigation
Company: Plymouth Rock Assurance
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Plymouth Rock has been awarded the #1 Large Employer in New
Jersey in 2021. We would love for you to join our award winning
In this vital role, the Medical Claims Litigation Representative is
responsible for the management of arbitrations and lawsuits
resulting from the processing of Personal Injury Protection and
Extended Medical Expense Claims. -These cases are handled in
accordance to state compliance requirements and guidelines.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
The ideal candidate for this position must have functional
knowledge of medical terminology and anatomy with a thorough
understanding of NY/NJ Personal Injury and Protection claim
handling regulatory requirements as well as a functional knowledge
of the NY/NJ Arbitration and Court Systems. - - - -
- Must be able to investigate, perform analysis and negotiate
Personal Injury related settlements with attorneys.
- Ability to identify litigation trends and suggest alternative
- The candidate must have the ability to outline mitigating
points to prepare cases for a defense and manage the litigation
process with both House Counsel and Outside Counsel.
- Ability to participate and organize settlement conferences and
projects utilizing the PIP Evaluator Data Base and mining data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are
- Strong organizational, computer and interpersonal skills are
- The selected candidate must be able to manage multiple tasks
including time sensitive issues.
Qualifications and Education
- A Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from a four year college or
university; or three (3) to four (4) years related experience
and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and
experience. - -
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Familiarity with Tableau is a plus.
About the Company---The Plymouth Rock Company and its affiliated
group of companies write and manage over $1.6 billion in personal
and commercial auto and homeowner's insurance throughout the
Northeast and mid-Atlantic, where we have built an unparalleled
reputation for service. We continuously invest in technology, our
employees thrive in our empowering environment, and our customers
are among the most loyal in the industry. The Plymouth Rock group
of companies employs more than 1,900 people and is headquartered in
Boston, Massachusetts. -Plymouth Rock Assurance Corporation holds
an A.M. Best rating of "A-/Excellent".
Keywords: Plymouth Rock Assurance, New York , Claims Representative, PIP Litigation, Legal , Woodbridge, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!