Company: Tempositions, Inc.
Location: New York
Posted on: September 26, 2022
Description On Call Counsel is seeking a New York licensed
litigation attorney with 2+ years of litigation experience. This is
a long-term contract role (potential to become permanent) with a
-prestigious government agency. -The ideal candidate must have
recent substantive litigation experience, experience attending
hearings, and negotiating settlements.
- Location: -Manhattan
- Hourly Rate: -$35 to $40
- Negotiating and implementing the settlement of claims,
including attorney's fees.
- Researching state and deferral case law specifically as it
pertains to settlement negotiations.
- Reviewing, editing, and approving stipulations of
- Working with outside counsel and evaluating their demands.
- Understanding and educating others about impartial hearing
- Actively licensed to practice law and in good standing in the
State of New York with 2+ years of general litigation
- Prior settlement negotiation experience.
- Recent substantive litigation experience (besides private
- Experience attending hearings.
- Candidates must have strong analytic, research, writing, and
communication skills. COMPANY OVERVIEW This job is presented to you
by On Call Counsel, a division of the TemPositions Group of
Companies. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth
of opportunities in government and private entities. To learn more
about employment opportunities, visit our website at . We are an
equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal,
state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly
prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees,
applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color,
religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex,
sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and
expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental
disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in
the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local
law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are
Keywords: Tempositions, Inc., New York , Litigation Attorney, Legal , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!