Family Law Attorney
Posted on: February 12, 2024
LHH is assisting a regional law firm in its search for a Family
Law Attorney to join its New Jersey office.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of family law experience with a
law firm to include matters involving divorce, custody, visitation,
domestic violence, adoption, children's rights, etc.
- Must have experience drafting all pleadings, motions, briefs,
- Experience before the Appellate Division is a plus
- Must be barred in NJ (candidate should be prepared to become NY
barred if not already); Florida bar is a plus
- No billable hour requirement
- Competitive compensation package
- Hybrid work schedule (2 days work from home)
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Sophisticated clients and matters
- Strong marketing department and platform for growth
If interested and qualified, apply to this posting and include a
copy of your Resume. If this position is not right for you, but you
are an experienced attorney interested in working with a recruiter
to explore the legal market in confidence, please note that in an
email to Danielle.Ruiz@LHH.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.To read our Candidate
Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your
information, please navigate to
Keywords: LHH, New York , Family Law Attorney, Legal , Roseland, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!