Legal Administrative Assistant
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: October 19, 2019
For 70 years, Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment
opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace.
Today, we are proud to offer a temporary contract Legal
Administrative Assistant position for a well-known pharmaceutical
company in Horsham, PA.
Job Title: Legal Administrative Assistant
Location: Horsham, PA 19044
Pay Rate: $32.71/hour
Shift: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Length of Assignment: 2 years
Laptop: candidate must supply their own laptop for this
Description: This position will support five or more attorneys
providing secretarial and administrative support as follows:
- Maintain attorneys' calendars
- Complete expense reports
- Establish and maintain files
- Follow-up on pending matters
- Arrange meetings, make domestic and international travel
- Handle legal documents of a highly confidential nature and a
workload that may involve critical deadlines.
- Document preparation and redlining will be required for which
excellent word processing and detailed proofreading skills are
- Contact may be internal or external.
- The reporting relationship for this role and the
responsibilities included in this job description are subject to
change as business needs require.
- Minimum of a high school diploma. An associate's degree or a
certificate and/or formalized training as an administrative
assistant are preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in an office support
environment is required.
- Prior experience in a corporate law department, law firm or
with legal documents is also preferred.
- Position requires proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
programs: Word & Excel and PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Familiarity with the structure and revision of contract
documents and templates is required.
- Excellent communication skills, accuracy and attention to
detail are required.
- Individual must possess and demonstrate the ability to exercise
good judgment and be a self-starter, working well independently in
the absence of the attorneys.
- Strong organizational skills and the proven ability to
multi-task and prioritize is required.
- The successful candidate would have the proven ability to work
effectively as a team member and work cooperatively with
- Occasional overtime may be required.
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and
short-term disability insurance options that are available for
purchase-and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Corporate discounts
This position is recruited by a remote Kelly office, not your local
Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the
"apply now" button below to submit your resumes. Resumes in MS Word
are preferred.Why Kelly--?As a worker today, its up to you to take
charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow,
and achieve your potential. Helping
you find whats next is what were all about. We know whats going on
in the evolving world of workjust ask the nearly 500,000 people we
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance,
and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have
never imagined.About Kelly--At Kelly, were always thinking about
whats next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach
their full potential. In fact, were a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because
we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth
opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, New York , Legal Administrative Assistant, Legal , Horsham, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!