Location: New York
Posted on: December 5, 2019
If you are a talented Data Architect, please read on!
Headquartered in New York, we are a very well-established and
highly prolific non-profit education organization that is making a
colossal splash in the industry. With our schools consistently
ranking in the top 1%-5% in a wide variety of studies, we are
making history every single day. We have achieved this because it's
our calling. It's what we love to do! Providing an
exploration-driven curriculum focused on each individual child is
the linchpin of our business and we are currently experiencing
tremendously rapid growth due to our communities calling for
We are looking for a skilled Data Architect who yearns to do
impactful, purpose-driven work to join our team. The ideal
candidate will possess experience with the requirements below. If
this sounds like you, we would love to tell you more about this
We are happy to offer the right candidate very competitive
compensation that includes a base salary of up to $160k (DOE) and
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Amazing Team and Leadership
2. Work with New Technologies
3. Huge Growth Potential
4. Exciting and Rewarding Work!
What You Will Be Doing
- Model and architect data of both relational, columnar, and noSQL
- Use standard methodologies and design patterns to build highly
scalable and secure data products;
- Contribute to performance metric definitions that drive our
- Reverse engineer data models and document standards, metadata,
and entity and domain relationships;
- Define the strategy and principles for data quality management,
data governance (security and access), and data archival and
- Partner with internal and external constituents to learn about
their processes and department specific KPIs to design solutions
that solve real problems;
- Partner with Business Analysts, Data Engineers, and Data Analysts
to build the full lifecycle of data products end-to-end.
What You Need for this Position
- 1+ Years of Data Architecture Experience
- Data Warehousing
- Python (Preferred) and/or R
Nice to Haves:
- Matillion, Talend ESB, Airflow, AWS Data Pipelines, Lambda, SQS,
- Apache Spark, Hadoop, hbase, CouchDB, Hive, Pig, RabbitMQ, Kafka,
- Experience designing and building data warehouse, streaming
architecture, and machine learning pipelines
- Familiarity with reporting packages and data visualization
platforms including Sisense, Looker, and Tableau
- Architecture and security certification
What's In It for You
- Healthcare Paid for 100%
- 401k Matching
- 4 Weeks PTO
- Much, Much More!!!
So if you are a talented Data Architect, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, New York , Data Architect, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!