Company: Capital One
Location: New York
Posted on: January 16, 2020
NYC 299 Park Avenue (22957), United States of America, New York,
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based
technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief
Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to
help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and
humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our
customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding
because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where
collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation
is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each
other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess
about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and
a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers
achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a
quest to change banking for good.
If you are someone looking to work in a high-energy, collaborative,
professional environment with an evolving culture as a result of
continuous growth, then Capital One might be for you!
Capital One is looking for a detail oriented, innovative, and
confident experienced Executive Assistant. You will frequently find
yourself in the center of everything that pertains to the Executive
and his/her team. This position is extremely pivotal to the success
of a well-run, efficient organization. The ability to adapt to
constantly changing demands, take on new and unfamiliar tasks, and
work collaboratively with other administrative professionals is
critical. You have an ability to create and reinforce Capital One's
corporate culture of "excellence" and "do the right thing" by
demonstrating personal integrity, earning and respecting the trust
of associates and communicating openly.
As such, the ideal candidate for this highly visible and
influential role will promote the value of trust throughout the
organization, consistently keep commitments, and employ exceptional
follow-through. You demonstrate personal integrity, and earn the
trust of fellow associates by communicating openly.
What we're looking for in an ideal candidate:
- You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and
accountability in all that you do, every single day.
- You are a collaborative self-starter who excels at
multi-tasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You have
extensive experience in handling confidential and sensitive
materials with discretion.
- You believe that communication is key to Capital One's success.
You have strong communication and organizational skills (written
- You have excellent problem-solving and time management
- You are flexible and able to adapt to constantly changing
demands. You demonstrate capability to take on new and unfamiliar
tasks, and can prioritize workload proactively and
- You are highly motivated, energetic, extremely personable and
comfortable working closely with executive management.
- You'll provide an exceptional standard of support for the
executive by serving as not only a gatekeeper, but additionally as
the central point of contact.
- You'll manage daily calendars, demonstrating flexibility and
problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based
on last-minute changes.
- You'll arrange meetings and team events by creating and sending
invitations as directed; in addition to reserving meeting rooms,
organizing for catering, audio/video, and other essential services
- You'll answer incoming calls and provide support as required by
taking detailed messages that allow the executive to respond
- You'll organize travel arrangements and create expense reports
for the executive using Capital One systems
- You'll serve as a role model for all other administrative
professionals by mentoring others and maintaining the highest
levels of customer service externally and internally across the
- You'll manage multiple projects, taking on new
responsibilities, autonomously provide solutions and assistance,
and handle novel issues.
At Capital One you will find an environment that inspires a
can-do-anything spirit with a multitude of supportive resources.
Better still, you will find managers who encourage you to be your
best in all areas of your life. If you are ready to create an
administrative role that satisfies your professional goals while
balancing your personal interests, then Capital One is eager to
talk to you.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification
- At least 3 years of Administrative experience
- At least 3 years of experience in Microsoft Office Suite
(Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) or Google Suite
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant or
Administrative Assistant in a fast-paced environment
- 3+ years of calendar management supporting executives
- 3+ years of meeting and event planning experience
- Experience setting up video conference and Zoom/Skype
technology for meeting users
- Experience planning ahead and managing time effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Excellent organizational skills
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for
employment authorization for this position.
Keywords: Capital One, New York , Executive Assistant, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!