Summer Intern Commercial Real Estate (CRE)
Company: Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
Location: New York
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Job TitleSummer Intern Commercial Real Estate (CRE)
Job Description SummaryCushman & Wakefield s Summer Intern Program
is a 8 week program designed for students interested in starting
their career in Commercial Real Estate after graduation.
As one of the world s premier real estate service firms, Cushman &
Wakefield has been delivering first-class services to a diversified
global client base since 1917. The talent of our extraordinary
people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled
with the exceptional services we provide, are what truly
distinguish Cushman & Wakefield from our competitors. Prospective
students will have the opportunity to gain comprehensive knowledge
of the occupier side of the commercial real estate industry by
providing roles in the following service lines:
This program will provide students with the opportunity to network
with senior leaders within the firm, as well as get to know key
professionals in the industry through our various summer events and
a mentorship program.
Activities and Events
- C&W National Executive Speaker Series (June through July): 2
speakers per week, Tuesdays & Thursdays at 2pm. Interns can view
through WebEx. Calendar invites will be sent for each event to
interns. Various C&W Leaders speak individually about their
service line/role at C&W and career path to date as well as
offering career advice and an opportunity for Q&A. Previous
speakers have included: John Cushman, Steve Quick and many more!
All North America interns are invited to participate.
- Webinars and Learning and Development Trainings
- C&W New Hire Orientation / Intern Orientation (first week in
- Intern Networking Event (June): Tri-state interns (NYC, NJ and
CT) are invited to participate in social events with their peers
organized by recruiters
- Regional Speaker Series or Networking event Division leaders are
invited to spend time meeting the new talent at during an organized
meeting times individually or an event all together to mix and
- Intern Roundtable (July): Early career C&W professionals
participate in a panel discussion and discuss their transition from
college into C&W and what their current day-to-day activities
look like. This session is intended to be very conversational and
informative about the different roles in each various service
- Undertake information gathering, research and analysis of data to
provide relevant advice and information Develop own professional
expertise through on the job training and observation
- Update databases
- Aid the business in the execution of their daily tasks
- Respond to day-to-day requests, providing information and advice
and ensuring that issues are properly addressed
- Deliver through established processes, systems and procedures
ensuring work standards and requirements are met
- Varies dependent on what team the intern is working on
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Candidates should be pursuing a degree in Real Estate, Finance,
Accounting, Economics, and/or Marketing.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a highly professional presence, be a strong
relationship builder and value an entrepreneurial environment.
- Must be analytical and a creative problem solver.
- Must be a self-starter, who is reliable, and gets things done as
efficiently as possible.
- Must be great as an individual contributor as well as a team
- Must have strong PC skills (Microsoft Office) with the ability to
use best industry technology to obtain latest market research,
historical information, and trends.
- Internship Application Opens: January 1, 2020
- Internship Application Closes: February 28th, 2020
- Assessment Process and Extending Offers: April 2020
- Internship Start Date: June 8th, 2020
- Internship End Date: July 31st, 2020
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity.
Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman &
Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran
status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or
Keywords: Cushman & Wakefield, Inc., New York , Summer Intern Commercial Real Estate (CRE), Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!