Company: Canon Business Process Services
Location: New York
Posted on: January 17, 2020
OverviewOur people make the difference. We believe in our employees
and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make
their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his
or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse
workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.We're looking for
people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as
those pursuing a career in managed business process services for
the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want
to work hard and who take pride in what they do.As an employee,
you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be
encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your
opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact
on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than
just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long
and rewarding career.Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a
comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across
information and document management, business process
- Will now be based out of New Jersey
- Set-up conference room for scheduled meetings
- Disassemble conference room and store furniture and
- Organize and distribute supplies to client employees as
detailed in job requests
- Monitor inventory of equipment and supplies
- Receive catering orders from vendors
- Prepare food for delivery
- Prepare food for delivery to conference rooms by placing on
- Food service setup in conference room as per order details
- Ensure timely delivery of all catering orders.
- Maintain neatness and cleanliness of all catering supplies and
- Clean and organize conference room by removing food and
- Clean table tops, phones and dry erase boardsAdditional
responsibilities may include:
- Receive, sort, and deliver all incoming mail & packages
according to assigned floors and within established time frames.
Wrap, seal, weigh, affix postage and dispatch all outgoing
mail/packages in accordance with postal regulations.
- Prepare special outgoing inter-office pouches sent to client
affiliates as scheduled (if applicable).
- Package and process outgoing overnight items, i.e. Federal
Express, UPS, etc., to meet client and vendor deadlines. Log and
deliver incoming overnight packages within established time
- Log outgoing and incoming items as required and review for
- Clean, stock, and organize pantries with appropriate
- Order food and beverages for meetings / functions when
- Clean-up meeting spaces at conclusion of meetingQualifications
- High school Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year of related experience.
- Ability to perform routine functions of most of the various
equipment & systems (fax, scanner, metering, stamping, tracking
systems, photocopying, color copying, etc.).
- Excellent customer service, professional attitude and
appearance are a must.
- Ability to work overtime & meet deadlines.PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Physical activity required including bending, reaching, lifting
and prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
- May lift and/or move up to 50lbs.What We Offer:Competitive pay
& benefits!Comprehensive training and development programs that
prepare employees to advance from within.A company focused on
creating a positive work and client environment.Employee discounts
on entertainment, products, and services nationwide!Come Join Our
Team!Job LocationsUS-NY-NEW YORKPosted Date14 hours ago(1/13/2020
10:53 AM)Requisition ID2020-8594of Openings1Category (Portal
Keywords: Canon Business Process Services, New York , Hospitality Clerk, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!