Senior Account Executive
Company: ePlus Technology
Location: New York
Posted on: January 18, 2020
Are you up to the challenge? At ePlus, we engineer transformative
technology solutions for the most visionary companies in the world.
This takes imagination, relentless client service, and the tenacity
to enable our clients to achieve their visions. Our partnerships
with leading edge technology manufacturers--many of which look to
us for their own technology infrastructure needs--keep us immersed
across the broad spectrum of the IT ecosystem.
As a Senior Account Executive you will increase ePlus' revenue and
market presence through effective selling into past, current and
targeted customers. You will achieve growth objectives through
prospecting, lead response and relationship building. You will
evaluate customers' needs, and lead a team to develop a solution
from concept to implementation.
From strategy to fulfillment to managed services, our
engineering-centric solutions enable our clients to realize what it
means for technology to do more.
* Achieve growth objectives through prospecting, lead response, and
relationship building with Mid-Tier and Fortune 1000 companies
* Qualify business opportunities by identifying scope of projects
and initiatives, decision makers, stakeholders, and overall scope
* Develop new account relationships
* Expand existing accounts within an established geographic
* Maintain and grow existing client revenues through cross-selling
of ePlus core competencies
* Establish and maintain manufacturer/partner relationships to
develop joint sales opportunities
* Develop and implement a quarterly account marketing plan
* Provide monthly forecast and quarterly reviews for assigned
* Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical
* 30% business travel is required
* Reside in local sales area
* Demonstrate the ability to qualify, penetrate, and close new
* Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving and time
* Possess deep multi-product knowledge in breadth and depth
* Proven ability to leverage subject matter experts to further the
* Established record of success in sales
* Work well independently
Education and Experience:
* Proven success selling to Managed Accounts at the CXO and VP
* BA/BS in Business, Management, Computer Science or Engineering
* Minimum of 5+ years of experience includes selling technology
solutions including wireless, security, IP Telephony, software,
* VAR commercial sales experience preferred, at companies such as
CDW, Insight, GTSI, IronBow, WorldWide Technologies, etc.
ePlus is an EEO employer and all qualified candidates will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religious creed, sex, gender, gender expression, gender identity,
transgender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital
status, genetic predisposition/carrier status or disability.
Keywords: ePlus Technology, New York , Senior Account Executive, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!