HOSPITALITY CLERK III / LEAD
Company: Canon Business Process Services
Location: New York
Posted on: February 16, 2020
OverviewOur people make the difference. We believe in our employees
and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make
their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his
or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse
workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.We're looking for
people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as
those pursuing a career in managed business process services for
the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want
to work hard and who take pride in what they do.As an employee,
you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be
encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your
opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact
on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than
just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long
and rewarding career.Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a
comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across
information and document management, business process
- Manage conference room reservations, being aware of meeting
start / end times, attendees in the room, food and beverage orders,
etc. Advises the appropriate staff members of changes in meeting
room status, special requests,
- Manage facilities services requests in a friendly, professional
manner, takes messages with accuracy and appropriately handles or
refers questions and requests. Communicates requests to the
appropriate internal support departments such as, building
maintenance (heating and cooling issues), IT (computer issues),
Print Clerk (print jobs), and mail room (package pickups and
- Manage established security policies and procedures regarding
arriving and departing visitors, contractors, delivery persons,
- Acts as a Hospitality Services resource to guests, visitors,
and employees in providing way-finding and amenities within
building, commutation, transportation, community retail,
neighborhood amenities, and organizational information.
- Maintain the highest levels of customer care while
demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls/emails in a
- Follow communication scripts when handling different
- Identify customers needs, clarify information, research every
issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Collaborate with other Business Services Associates and
functional areas (Travel, Finance, IT, Contract Administration,
etc.) to identify opportunities to streamline workflows, to
prioritize key business activities and develop solutions
- Develop and maintain strong, credible relationships across
business units and deliver business results
- Respond to changing situations and encourage and help others to
do the same. Clarifies and adapts guidelines that are not
applicable to changing situations.
- Manage conflicting priorities and be comfortable in a
- Independently resolve complex problems and issues under general
supervision using appropriate judgment, discretion, and knowledge.
May provide solutions to resolve less complex problems.
- Assist in complex project coordination and support departmental
- Perform other assigned tasks as neededQualifications
- High school Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience concierge experience working in a
fast paced Corporate environment
- Video conferenceing experience a plus.
- Ability to make independent and high quality decisions and may
advise on solutions to problems or issues.
- Excellent customer service, professional attitude and
appearance are a must.
- Ability to work overtime & meet deadlines.PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Physical activity required including bending, reaching, lifting
and prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
- May lift and/or move up to 50lbs.What We Offer:Competitive pay
& benefits!Comprehensive training and development programs that
prepare employees to advance from within.A company focused on
creating a positive work and client environment.Employee discounts
on entertainment, products, and services nationwide!Come Join Our
Team!Job LocationsUS-NY-New YorkPosted Date7 days ago(2/5/2020
10:04 AM)Requisition ID2020-8798of Openings1Category (Portal
Keywords: Canon Business Process Services, New York , HOSPITALITY CLERK III / LEAD, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!