Head of Business Development - Sports & Entertainment
Company: Secure Identity, LLC.
Location: New York
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Head of Business Development - Sports & Entertainment CLEAR
helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We
believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your eyes, face,
and fingerprints - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you
can do virtually everything you need to - breeze through the
airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor's office,
access your office building, and more - without ever pulling out
your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues
and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person's
digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to
help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind. We're
defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our
customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently
named on CNBC's Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and
winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing
innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million
members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are looking for a Head of Business Development to lead growth
and expansion opportunities across our rapidly accelerating Sports
* Entertainment business lines. Reporting into the SVP, GM of
Sports & Entertainment, you will ensure the growth of CLEAR's
marketplace footprint by driving deal sourcing and negotiation
across a wide range of industry use cases. What You Will Do:
- Think creatively about ways to increase the company's value to
customers and partners; this will include leveraging the company's
platform to further embed into existing infrastructures--
- Research new applications and create/execute a selling strategy
for target markets.
- Take a hands-on and active leadership role in negotiating and
closing deals with customers and partners.
- Work closely with the management team, and with customers and
partners, to ensure that CLEAR delivers products and services which
- Create and refine internal processes and metrics to scale
technical business development organization.
- Deliver competitive intelligence, and monitor competitor moves
and business trends. In partnership with the SVP, GM to monitor,
forecast, and report on the business pipeline and on revenue,
profit, and key metrics.
- Build out, develop, and lead a team of high performers Who You
- 10+ years experience in both enterprise and consumer-facing
businesses, with outbound and inbound sales acumen
- An aggressive and tenacious approach to pursuing new markets,
creating a sales pipeline, and delivering to exceed
- An indefatigable leader with a firm belief in CLEAR's position
for growth and disruption, your strong sense of personal
responsibility brings urgency and accountability to all that you
- Genuine comfort and effectiveness as both a manager and a doer;
an intense focus on getting things done, and a willingness to be as
hands on as required
- Willingness to travel as required (perhaps up to 50% of the
Keywords: Secure Identity, LLC., New York , Head of Business Development - Sports & Entertainment, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!