Venue Account Executive
Company: Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN)
Location: New York
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) is a leader in risk and
compliance solutions, providing insightful technology, industry
expertise and data insights to clients across the globe. We're here
to help you make smarter decisions with insightful technology,
industry expertise and data insights at every stage of your
business and investment lifecycles. As markets fluctuate,
regulations evolve and technology advances, we're there. And
through it all, we deliver confidence with the right solutions in
moments that matter.-- Short Description With the right solutions
in moments that matter, Donnelley Financial Solutions (NYSE: DFIN)
delivers risk and compliance solutions that fuse deep industry
experience, unparalleled service, and elegant technologies to
provide our clients with insights that power their decisions and
craft global markets. Donnelley is the only company that can serve
entire deal life-cycles, from pre-negotiation to post-transaction.
Venue, our virtual data room (VDR) solution is the safest way to
run due diligence during deals like M&A, IPO, debt and equity
capital raising, refinancing and fundraising. Donnelley Financial
Solutions is currently seeking an exceptional sales professional
with a proven track record that is hungry to win. This Venue
Account Executive is based in New York and will report directly to
the Director of Sales. You will serve as a trusted adviser, obsess
about closing the next deal and have the tenacity and hustle to
make it happen. Responsibilities
- Growing revenue from Venue by prospecting directly among target
accounts such as investment banks, private equity firms, law firms,
accounting advisors and corporations.
- You will own the entire sales process from qualification to
- You will develop and execute strategic territory plan to
deliver maximum revenue potential.
- Establish a strong and consistent cadence of in-person
meetings, organise networking events and attend conferences to
improve brand and client exposure to the Venue product.
- Foster new relationships through outbound efforts and establish
positive relationships with senior executives and
- Develop a discipline in how you plan and prioritize your time
and focus to provide the highest yield from a large set of
- Collaborating/team-selling with financial print reps (GCMs) to
leverage existing relationships and ensure that all appropriate
Donnelley services are presented to target clients.
- Work closely and collaborate with Product, Marketing, Service
Delivery, Business Development and both the Venue and GCM sales
team to ensure client happiness by serving as the voice of the
- You will update Salesforce daily to track activity, client and
product insights, account coverage and sales pipeline.
- Bachelor's' degree or equivalent experience required.
- 3+ years of sales experience in B2B software/technology-enabled
sales or 3-5 years of meaning financial services industry
- Track record of navigating within large and mid-market
- Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and
effectively to build groundswell within a company.
- Strong written, verbal and formal presentation (online and
group product demos) skills required.
- Ability to effectively present solutions and overcome client
- Proven negotiation and closing skills with an ability to adjust
approach in order to fit different buyer motivators.
- Success within fast transactional sales cycles of exceeding
- Savvy with social selling techniques and channels such as
- Ability to use insights and data-driven decisions in the sales
- Familiarity and knowledge of M&A, IPOs, Corporate
Governance & Corporate Finance. It is the policy of Donnelley
Financial Solutions to select, place and manage all its employees
without discrimination based on race, color, national origin,
gender, age, religion, actual or perceived disability, veteran's
status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, genetic information
or any other protected status.-- If you are a qualified individual
with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to
request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in
your ability to use or access jobs.dfinsolutions.com as a result of
your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by
sending an email to AccommodationRequest@dfinsolutions.com .--
Keywords: Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN), New York , Venue Account Executive, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!