Strategy & Design Coordinator
Company: Jun Group Productions
Location: New York
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Jun means truth, and our culture is about openness and honesty.
Jun Group is a mobile advertising company that delivers beautiful
full-screen video and display ads to millions of people.
Advertisers like Audi, Merck, Intel, and WebMD trust Jun Group
because everything we do is brand safe, viewable, and transparent.
We're looking for a recent grad to join our quickly growing Sales
Strategy team. The successful candidate will be intimately involved
in multiple digital ad campaigns for Fortune 500 brands, and will
gain visibility into both the pre-sales cycle by generating
proposal creatives, strategies, and media plans. This position is a
great way to learn about the digital ad business while building
invaluable skills. Responsibilities Include--
- Support account management and sales strategy teams in pitching
and managing ad campaigns for Fortune 500 brands and digital
- Conceptualize and produce multiscreen advertising campaign
strategies for Fortune 500 brands
- Design proposals, presentations and sales materials using
PowerPoint, Photoshop, Excel etc.
- Thoroughly understand and be able to explain our product
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to manage projects,
initiatives, and proposals. This includes working with sales,
strategy, account management, production, marketing, and outside
partners Here are a few indicators that you're the right person--
- Experience with Excel and Photoshop required; Illustrator
experience is a plus--
- You're obsessed with mobile advertising and digital media
- You're a generalist with a combination of creative, strategic,
analytical, technical, and business skills
- You're tough, smart, and detail-oriented, and can multitask in
a fast-paced environment
- You're good with people, planning, and organization
- You keep your cool when it matters most Requirements
- Bachelor's degree by December 2020 with a strong academic
- Relevant internship/work experience preferred Jun Group sets
the standard for premium online advertising. We work hard, and we
have lives, too. We'll pay competitively based on experience, and
we're open to allowing the right person to learn our industry on
the job. Interested parties should send a resume along with a cover
note. We have excellent perks and benefits, and we welcome
diversity and non-traditional paths into all of our roles. We
believe in hiring the right person as opposed to the right
combination of keywords.
Keywords: Jun Group Productions, New York , Strategy & Design Coordinator, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!