Head of Growth
Location: New York
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Sales New York, New York, United States Full time Avvir is out
to change the way we interact with the built environment. We create
and continuously update a digital replica of buildings that serve
as the building's system of record. We do this by comparing the 3D
design models (known as BIMs) that are created at the outset of a
building's construction to laser scans of the ever changing
reality. During construction this enables stakeholders to identify
construction errors and monitor progress in real time. And once a
building is occupied, we enable that digital twin to serve as a
platform for the internet of things, integrating data from hundreds
of connected sensors in a common data environment. We value and
practice outcome over effort, common decency, passion for the work,
and respect for personal lives. We are headquartered in New York
City and have 19 employees. We have diverse backgrounds, encourage
collaboration and teamwork, and cheer each other on. We work on an
East Coast (US) schedule and are currently fully remote.
- In less than 12 months we've gone from $300k in ARR to
- We just raised $10m in Series A funding.
- Our current customers love us. We have negative churn over the
last 12 months. The Role Avvir is seeking a Head of Growth to both
define and execute our growth strategies and to help us accelerate
our expansion with current customers and new ones alike. You will
own the entire customer conversion cycle, from acquisition through
activation and expansion. You will hire, develop, and lead Avvir's
sales and customer success organizations, who will primarily focus
on enterprise-level account engagement within the AEC & Real Estate
Owner industries. You will be instrumental in developing teams that
work in lockstep with our customer onboarding and technical
consulting teams to ensure optimal customer experience. Your
rigorous pursuit of maximizing revenue via your innate ability to
build relationships and foster trust will set Avvir on a growth
vector that is, in large part, dependent on the success of your
team. You will work closely with Marketing, Operations, Product and
Partnerships to develop a cohesive and cross-functional revenue
strategy that will propel Avvir into Series B funding and beyond.
The role is currently remote, but may be based in NYC in the future
when we return to an office setting. The role reports to Raffi
Holzer, CEO. This is a full-time, salaried role with a competitive
equity package. Key responsibilities
- Oversee Growth - Develop, Implement, and monitor an account
based growth strategy.
- Tactics - Improving and scaling current customer journey.
Articulate and execute ideal internal handoffs within the customer
- Communication - Identify opportunities to increase growth to
our growing sales, product, marketing, and partnerships teams.
- Hiring and Managing - Build a growth team to help execute on
your plans. Provide the structure and support necessary to enable
an effective org.
- Data and Metrics - Set and monitor quarterly growth OKRs based
on business needs. Support the product team with data to help them
make decisions. Accurate forecasting and execution of committed
revenue targets. Establishment and constant improvement of CSAT
- Leadership Team - Be a member of Avvir's leadership team. Help
to steer the direction of the company. Provide mentorship to your
reports and to others. Report on the status of your initiatives to
the rest of the leadership team on a regular basis. Requirements
About You You're probably a great fit for this role if you are:
- Entrepreneurial - You see ambiguity and obstacles as
opportunities to build new solutions. You take ownership of
initiatives and are proactive about exploring and exploiting new
opportunities. You prefer to be a big fish (whether the pond is
small or big) and make as big an impact as possible.
- A great communicator - Someone who engages teams and
stakeholders with thoughtful delivery and messages that
- Leader - You lead by example. You love mentoring and team
building. You take team culture seriously.
- Collaborative - You model teamwork, solve problems with peers
- Analytical - You love diving into data and you make decisions
based on data, not your gut, whenever possible.
- Networker - This business is built on relationships. You should
be great at building quality relationships.
- Effective - You have a strong track record of delivering sales
and profitability against budgets and commitments. Requirements
- 12 years sales or customer success experience (5+ in management
- Extensive experience implementing account based sales
- Successfully scaled SaaS sales and/or customer success
- Excelled in managing enterprise contracts and accounts to
growth and renewal
- Proven track record of collaboration across revenue growth
- Deep experience with construction and/or construction tech
- Great listener, communicator, and delegator. At Avvir we
believe in providing benefits that not only match our Avvir values
(Decency, Passion for the Work, Personal Life Matters, and Outcome
over Effort ) but that enhance the lives of our team members. We
are a remote-friendly organization with a generous vacation policy,
fantastic health insurance plans, flexible work arrangements and
equity options. We also offer a meaningful place to put your
talents to work, expanding your job skills, and the ability to be a
part of fundamentally changing the way construction is done. Plus
you will get to work with some pretty cool people.
Keywords: Avvir, New York , Head of Growth, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!