Account Executive 2
Location: New York
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Do you like interacting with customers, and meeting them face to
face?Are you someone who loves problem solving?Account Executive 2s
are empowered to grow and improve customer relationships with
Computacenter. AE2s seek opportunities within their current
customer base or can benefit from the many marketing activities
sponsored by Computacenter. Travel to client sites is required.
Computacenter AE2s work from a local Computacenter office and
engage face-to-face with customers through a consultative sales
approach to develop business plans to satisfy particular customer
needs. You need a consistent track record of sales achievement, a
high level of integrity, as well as excellent communication and
presentation skills. Additional competencies include strong
communication and listening skills, the capability to settle, with
the assistance of our extensive technical resources, the correct
solutions, and then present and close these solutions.
- Partners with business leaders to deliver services that support
company objectives and that are consistent with Winning Together
- Dedicatedly engage customers and vendors to increase
collaborations and initiate and develop a plan of action to
penetrate new markets
- You will present the Computacenter Fusionstorm Inc story to
intended customers face-to-face.
- Be completely informed before customer meetings, as well as
timely follow up meetings with customers and managers.
- Short-term and long-term sales opportunities via onsite
discussions, marketing programs, and telemarketing.
- Possess and continue to expand deep understanding about vendor
partnerships and Computacenter Fusionstorm Inc solutions, and be
able to communicate this to customers.
- Work closely with Sales Managers, Vendors, and Internal
Resources to ensure open communications and delivery of the
contracted solutions to our customers.
- Maintain all sales certifications as outlined by vendors.
- Meet and engage with core vendors on a constant and timely
- Strategize with and fully utilize the Business Acquisition Team
within the region.
- Understand and abide by all security and operational
- Identify the best ways to reach clients and get favorable
responses from them
- Embrace and support Computacenter's mission and core
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's Degree in
Business, Marketing, Sales, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience with consistent track
record of success.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience specifically in selling
hardware, software, and services with Minimum of 2 consecutive
years of exceeding sales goal targets.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Excellent social and communication abilities and the skills
present in a group setting.
- Able to use discretion and independent judgment.
- Project a professional image and strong business insight during
- Demonstrated knowledge of technology and the industry channel
- Possess a sense of urgency, strong organizational and follow up
- Prefer a strong working knowledge of computer system
applications (e.g.: Windows, Microsoft Office, OSX,
- Validated sales track record.WHY COMPUTACENTER?Computacenter is
a leading independent technology partner, trusted by large
corporate and public sector organizations. We help our customers to
source, transform and manage their IT infrastructure to deliver
digital transformation, enabling users and their business.
Computacenter is a public company quoted on the London FTSE 250
(CCC.L) and employs over 15,000 people worldwide. In US we support
some of the country's best-known businesses with regional
headquarters in both San Francisco & New York City and an
Integration Center in Silicon Valley. www.computacenter.com/usWE
OFFER A GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE!There's so much more to enjoy about
being at Computacenter Inc. than just having a rewarding career. In
addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term
career opportunities, Computacenter Inc. provides an attractive mix
of benefit plans to contribute to its employees' good health,
future financial security and peace of mind.--You must be
authorized to work in the United States.Computacenter Inc. is an
Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting
and retaining a diverse and talented workforce.No AGENCIES, please.
We are not obligated to pay any fees for any individuals we decide
Keywords: CareerArc, New York , Account Executive 2, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!