PT Omni Experience Ambassador Job
Company: BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.
Location: New York
Posted on: April 9, 2021
BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the
warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today,
we're a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in
17--states from Maine to Florida. While our Members know us for
helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team
Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace
that's committed to developing great talent. If you're a motivated
and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is
committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to
hear from you. BJ's offers a fast-paced, team environment with
great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits
packages to help you succeed. ORDER PROCESSING CLERK Job Summary
Responsible for performing general warehouse activities including
pulling merchandise from a pick list, physical breakdown of
merchandise, building and shrink-wrapping packages, moving
merchandise from sales floor to staging area, using handheld
scanner to verify merchandise counts and update merchandise
locations, and operating equipment. Major Tasks, Responsibilities,
and Key Accountabilities
- Utilizes a handheld scanner device (RF) device to pick orders
from the sales floor. Uses handheld scanner device (RF) to verify
- Communicates problems with inventory and/or equipment and
communicates expired or short dated Items included on pick
- Communicates with club team when merchandise needs to be
- Ensures that all orders are picked in a timely manner.
- Works with team to have merchandise pulled from reserve area
when possible to avoid sales floor replenishment.
- Wraps and secures the merchandise to the pallet prior to
transport. Clearly labels pallets with required information.
- Prints staging ticket, packing slip, shipping labels, and other
- Securely packages the order in accordance with standard
- Processes the shipment through BJ's Pick Up & Pay
- Oversees the package carrier pick up
- Ensures the SFC area is neat, clean, and organized. Performs
general housekeeping duties, including removing trash and cardboard
from the work area. Handles damaged goods and spoiled products in
accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Processes returns to the club and makes determination on how to
handle (via DDR or Membership desk)
- Orders supplies for the department
- Maintains open communication with Home Office liaison and
reviews any issues relative to the ship from-club process
- Reports on ship-from-club results on a regular basis
- Maintains all club policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including working in other
departments as needed. Qualifications
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Previous order pulling experience preferred.
- Big box/wholesale retail experience preferred.
- Previous RF scanner experience preferred. BJ's Wholesale Club
is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all
qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard
to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry,
national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic
information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or
familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression,
military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected
by applicable law.
Keywords: BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc., New York , PT Omni Experience Ambassador Job, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!