QA Oneshield Lead
Company: CTI Education Group
Location: New York
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Job Description - QA Oneshield Lead (CREQ67373) Job Description
QA Oneshield Lead - ( CREQ67373 ) Description Skill: QA Oneshield
- Good Understanding of Quality Assurance processes and
- Work with Business Analysts, Development teams and Business (SD
and Governance) to identify and capture test scenarios, test cases,
ensure version management
- Proficiency in Analysis of Test Requirements and Experience in
creating Test Documentation which includes Test plan, RTM, RCI
- Strong experience in building and designing Test Scenarios and
- Experience in Functional(Sanity, Regression etc) and
NonFunctional(Load, DB, Performance, Services etc) Test
- Experience in Defect Management and knowledge on Defect
- Experience in preparing Reports such as Test progress and
- Experience in Application/UI testing is preferred.
- Good experience in writing SQL queries is preferred.
- Good understanding of ObjectOriented Concepts with basic coding
proficiency in Java language.
- Experience in designing Test Automation frameworks (TestNG,
Cucumber, etc) and creating Test Scripts
- Experience/knowledge of Automation tools like Selenium, Appium
is a plus.
- Bachelors degree relating to Information or Computer Sciences
(or closely related discipline).
- 2-5 years of Experience in global system changes, and
automation solutions, within a multinational organization (and
preferably within a shared services environment).
- Must have experience with Oneshield
- Experience of working in an Agile, fastpaced environment
- Experience on Defect management tools like Microsoft Test
Manager / Jira is highly preferred.
- Excellent skills in Test Management
- Excellent Written and Oral communication skills are
- Good level of knowledge in SQL/database is preferred.
- Critical thinking and problemsolving status
- Must be a good team player
- Able to prioritize work, complete multiple tasks and work under
deadlines About Virtusa Teamwork, quality of life, professional and
personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When
you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares
about your growth - one that seeks to provide you with exciting
projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies
throughout your career with us. Great minds, great potential: it
all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team
environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a
dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence. Virtusa
was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does
not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or
mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other
basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the
basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Keywords: CTI Education Group, New York , QA Oneshield Lead, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!