CLO Tranche, Investment Associate
Location: New York
Posted on: April 11, 2021
DescriptionAbout this roleThis role will be responsible for
supporting senior Portfolio Managers with the management and
monitoring of CLO investments in funds and separately managed
accounts, sourcing and executing investments on primary and
secondary markets and providing clients with market insights and
views. The role will encompass portfolio management
responsibilities primarily on the US CLO 3rd Party Tranche platform
and will be responsible for supporting the CLO senior portfolio
managers in all aspects of the investment process, but particularly
in portfolio construction, relative value screening, market
coverage and idea generation. Responsibilities:
- Support senior Portfolio Managers in the CLO tranche investing
business within the US Bank Loan team.
- Help monitor and manage consistency and risk across dedicated
CLO portfolios as a member of the US bank loan portfolio management
group and in coordination with BlackRock's risk and quantitative
analysis (RQA) team.
- Work closely with the leveraged finance loan team to identify
risks in underlying CLO portfolios.
- Represent BlackRock's US CLO investment strategy in client
update meetings and calls alongside product strategy team.
- Maintain strong relationships with product strategists, credit
analysts, portfolio managers, capital markets, and operations,
legal and other groups which support the US CLO business.
- Maintain active dialogue with sales teams, traders and
- Respond to investor due diligence and data requests
- Participation in quarterly valuation processes across multiple
- Keep abreast of market developments pertaining to CLOs
- Experience of managing or monitoring CLOs, similar structured
products and / or the leveraged loan market is beneficial.
- Experience in CLO related systems, Intex, Anser 3.0, Kanerai
and Bloomberg is beneficial.
- Strong financial modeling, analytical and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and data analysis skills, highly numerate,
responsive with high attention to detail
- A methodical thinker and self starter able to resolve complex
issues on a daily basis
- Programming knowledge in Java, C++ is highly valued.
- Highly disciplined, organized and efficient.
- Enthusiastic and positive approach to market challenges. Our
benefitsTo help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer
a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan,
tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for
working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax,
recharge and be there for the people you care about. About
BlackRock BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people
experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a
leading provider of financial technology, we help millions of
people build savings that serve them throughout their lives by
making investing easier and more affordable.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit - Twitter: -
LinkedIn: BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran
status, and other statuses protected by law.BlackRock will consider
for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction
records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law,
including any applicable fair chance law.
Keywords: BlackRock, New York , CLO Tranche, Investment Associate, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!