Company: WebMD LLC
Location: New York
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Market Research & Analytics New York, New York Medscape, a
division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related
mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and
healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay
abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new
treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and
communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Machine learning lies at the core of our new approach to advanced
marketing and audience management. As a lead data analyst, you will
lead the development of cutting edge machine learning methods that
solve key problems in measurement and the audience development
process. You will work closely with a cross-functional teams from
editorial, product, sales and marketing, to identify areas where
machine learning can have a material impact. You will work to build
relevant data sets and analyze our data with rigor to drive
prescriptive insights that will improve acquisition and engagement.
- Partner with various business lines (Product, Editorial, Sales)
to create non-obvious insights.
- Rigorously analyze business objectives vis exploratory machine
learning methods to create testable hypothesis.
- Work to build relevant data sets to support exploratory machine
learning use cases.
- Effectively communicate actionable or prescriptive insights to
internal business partners. In a nut shell, help business partners
make decisions based on data.
- Implement successful machine learning solutions at scale
- 5 + years' experience in Data or Marketing Science
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, data science, statistics
or at least 4 years additional experience in data science,
statistics or a similar role.
- Expertise in one or more general-purpose programming languages
(such as SQL, Java, Python, PySpark or Scala)--
- Demonstrated experience with Master Data Management and
Audience Measurement use cases
- Experience with ML development platforms like TensorFlow or
- Demonstrated ability to develop novel machine learning methods
that go beyond putting together of existing code, and to apply
problem-solving skills to complex issues
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with
colleagues across job functions MS, or Ph.D. in computer science,
data science, statistics, highly preferred You have been redirected
to a WebMD job page
Keywords: WebMD LLC, New York , Data Scientist, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!