Implementation Specialist I
Location: Florham Park
Posted on: May 6, 2021
NOTE: If you do have a phone interview, afterwards you may be
sent up to TWO additional emails to take two separate assessments.
Please take these as quickly as possible in order to remain
eligible for this role. It will be worth it! ADP is hiring many
Implementation Specialists. These are not project managers or
technical analysts, these Implementation Specialists, Level I, help
our small business clients get onboarded to the ADP payroll system.
It is client-focused and structured. Thanks for clicking! Let us
tell you a little more...
- Does the chance to think out-of-the-box get your blood
- Are you all about the follow-up and follow through that helps
you and your clients work smarter, embrace new challenges, and
unlock a world of opportunity?
- Most importantly, do you love people and thrive in a
fast-paced, collaborative environment? (Oh yes, we used the "L"
word, and it's that serious.) Well, then you might be just the
person we're looking for. First, a little something about ADP: we
believe great companies are built not only by great people -- but
for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work,
helping employees at organizations around the world to stay
productive and achieve their potential. We're always designing for
people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture and
people like you. As an Implementation Specialist, imagine yourself
as part of the "new client welcome committee"... but with a special
twist. When you join our implementation team, you onboard new
clients and get them comfortable using our products and services.
You make sure our products and services don't just deliver but
exceed client expectations. And you're not doing it alone. We're
with you every step of the way through our award-winning training
programs and world-class service guidelines. Here, you'll feel
you're making an impact and gain the knowledge and expertise to
grow your career in the process. Does this sound like you?
- People First. You're a relationship builder who wants to help
others, grow friendships, laugh, and support people.
- Agile Solution Seeker. You're a problem solver who can always
find the right answer by anticipation, looking forward, and taking
action. You're confident, determined, and driven!
- Insatiable Appetite to Learn. You're always learning, growing,
questioning, and challenging "what's been done before." WHAT YOU'LL
- Consult with clients to deliver a comprehensive ADP solution
Guide and drive the client towards the best solution for their
- Analyze existing systems, interface requirements, business
- Partner with clients to understand their business and related
needs Incorporate new processes, tools, and approaches when
recommending an ADP solution
- Utilize broad knowledge to recommend solutions to the client
- Understand client business issues and challenges and recommend
and implement an appropriate solution
- Interact/collaborate with ADP associates in sales and customer
- Exchange routine information with members of the client project
team, including priorities, timeliness, issues as they arise.
Keywords: ADP, New York , Implementation Specialist I, Other , Florham Park, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!