Account Executive Senior-LFS
Company: Canon USA
Location: New York
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Location: US-NY-New YorkRequisition ID: 24615Category:
Sales/Business DevelopmentPosition Type: Full-TimeOverview
Sells the full product portfolio of digital printers, plotters,
scanners and software solutions to the marketplace. Responsible for
finding new customers, building and maintaining relationships with
the existing customer base with a focus on long-term customer
development. Recognizes customer needs, identifies new
opportunities and translates these into Canon solutions.
- Prospects/cold calls in new markets to attract new business while
maintaining and expanding services to existing clients.
-Translates feature functionality of hardware and software into
customer value added benefits.
- Meets required sales activities including demonstrations and
- Manages complex sales cycles utilizing a consultative solution
- Develops proposals outlining unique customer business
applications, pricing and implementation plans.
- Utilizes internal resources, including product specialists and
technical support, to effectively present Canon Solutions America's
solutions to customers.
- Updates and maintains customer and prospect database utilizing
- Builds upon customer satisfaction and retention.
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
required, plus 7 years of related experience.
- Minimum of 2 years successful sales experience with proven
success identifying target markets and potential customers.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Results orientation with the ability to work independently.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify processes
- Uses time effectively and efficiently and sets priorities.
- Working knowledge of digital/network systems.
- Ability to utilize computer applications (i.e.: Microsoft
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry
leading enterprise, production, and large format printing
solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings.
With the technology offerings of the Canon and Oc-- brands, Canon
Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to:
improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in
conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and
traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly
owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is
headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations
across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package
including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit
sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition
programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site
csa.canon.com/careers , we cannot guarantee the validity of this
posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at
Keywords: Canon USA, New York , Account Executive Senior-LFS, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!