Project Management & Origination Associate / Jr. Vice President - Eaton partners
Company: Stifel Nicolaus
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Project Management Associate participates in the
execution/project management of alternative investment fund
mandates and the sourcing of new prospective clients, with manager
oversight. This position assists across multiple asset classes, in
support of the marketing of client funds to North American
investors. The Project Management Associate has the overall goal of
raising capital for our clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the diligence, launch, and project management of
- Serve as a junior liaison between project management and
- Provide general industry research, including industry news
updates, geographic and sector review of industries, potential
risks, competition, and regulatory changes.
- Interact with/support clients, with oversight.
- Update key Firm information and materials, with oversight.
- Produce, maintain, and update Fund materials with limited
- Assist in upkeep/internal distribution of management reports,
client reports, meeting notes, call notes, etc.
- Coach, mentor, train Project Management Analysts.
- Create and maintain good relationships with our GP
- B.S. or B.A required
- 3-5 years' of financial services experience required
- Solid knowledge of financial services.
- Proven knowledge of Investment Banking.
- Technical understanding of alternative investment
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with
credibility to deal with clients at a senior level and respond to
detailed and challenging questions.
- Strong analytical, sales, and marketing instincts.
Keywords: Stifel Nicolaus, New York , Project Management & Origination Associate / Jr. Vice President - Eaton partners, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!