Pre-Sales, Solution Design Consultant - Hospital Patient
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or
remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information
about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will
provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for
Sponsorship and/or relocation benefits are not available for
Candidates need to live within commuting distance to the NYC
We challenge you to join the team as a Solution Design
Consultant for our Patient Monitoring business under our Healthcare
sector. This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital
role in increasing market penetration in the Eastern Zone and to
the overall growth of our business. For Marketing and Sales
Professionals, the rewards for working at Philips are huge. You
operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to
transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and
consumer-focused. This position is home based and supports the New
York and Long Island area
Manage your Business and support the execution of Great Sales
Plan(s) and Account Strategies
- Understand customer needs and determine solution elements for
- Research technical solutions and develop long-term objectives
for Philips success at the account anchored to meeting critical
- Provide input to the Business Plan that supports achievement of
your Quota, is aligned with the objectives of the GSP and balanced
Work with team to design Philips Solutions to meet customer's
- Execute standard design and interface guidelines in accordance
with standard operating procedures.
- Translate the identified Philips solution for the opportunity
into a value proposition and create a technical strategy to support
- Engage Sales resources and validate account strategies, needs
analyses, and deal strategies.
- Design a tailored account strategy and create a compelling
message to present the value proposition and proposal to the
- Execute and maintain assigned specific tasks in
Own How the Customer Experiences Philips
- Understand customer business drivers and develop solutions that
exceed customer expectations.
- Build a recurring and frequent cadence for customer
- Facilitate the resolution of customer issues by following the
- Drive customer satisfaction through delivery, installation, and
Team within Philips
- Build a strong internal network to support the delivery of
value to our customers.
- Maximize the customer experience by presenting a coordinated
and efficient One Philips approach to the customer.
- Collaborate with Teams to validate and execute Business
- Develop internal relationships to drive resolution of customer
- Share best practices with internal colleagues.
Own Your Performance and Development
- Take responsibility for your own personal and professional
development, including all required training.
- Participate as an active member of the Sales Team, sharing your
experience and knowledge with others.
- Utilize and comply with standard processes and guidelines.
- Develop a strong knowledge of markets, competitors and industry
trends for products and solutions.
- Demonstrate the Philips behaviors in all interactions.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of field sales experience with a
Bachelor's degree or 3 years and a Master's degree; or equivalent
- Medical Capital Presales Experience, Preferred
- Patient Monitoring experience required
- Ability to work with prospects to develop strong business
solution cases coupled with solid documentation skills
- Results-oriented approach, high energy, balanced with a "take
charge" attitude with teamwork and collaboration
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication
- Clean driving record
- Experience in both Value-Based Selling and Negotiation
- Experience in Healthcare / IT Technologies
- CCNA, Windows, or other technical certification preferred
- Experience working with Visio required
- Must be within 1-hour driving distance of a major airport.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job, it is a calling to create
a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3
billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the
health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected
moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful
ways. Learn more by watching this video. To find out more about
what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the
Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read
stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn
about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the
frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and
advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion,
gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived
disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military
status or a person's relationship or association with a protected
veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or
domestic partner status, or any other category protected by
federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a
diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for
individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of
1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I
of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that
require accommodation in the job application process may contact
888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password
button on the Sign In screen to reset it.