Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made
Under general supervision, analyzes and interprets highly
complex clinical research data; conducts clinical testing and
develops protocols. Develops work flow policies and procedures.
Mentors, trains and reviews the work of less experienced clinical
research staff. Oversees the clinical assessments of the study
subjects. Management of grant and protocol submissions, database
enhancements, and budget preparation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyzes highly complex data gathered on clinical research
- Assists in budget preparation and negotiation
- Preparation and ensure grant applications, IRB / GCO documents
- Conducts clinical testing, develops protocols and assures all
protocol procedures are approved
- Prepares reports for presentation in conferences and
- Mentors, trains and reviews the work of less experienced
clinical research staff
- Develops work flow policies and procedures, prepares manuals
and documents related to operations of the function
- Oversees the clinical assessments of the study subjects
including but not limited to screening, evaluation and testing of
- Oversees data collection, processing, storage, inventory and
quality control for clinical research studies
- Coordinates protocols and human subject approvals between
- Assists the Principal Investigator and regulatory staff in the
preparation of new protocol submissions, protocol amendments, and
renewals of ongoing clinical trials
- May obtain informed consent under general supervision of the
Investigator(s) and educate participants regarding study
- Performs other related duties
- Education: Bachelor's degree in sciences or related field.
Master's degree preferred
- Experience: 5 years of clinical research
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity and
inclusion is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to
delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we're as diverse as the
city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle.
When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai's unrivaled
record of achievement, education and advancement as we
revolutionize healthcare delivery together.
We work hard to recruit and retain the best people, and to
create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you have the
opportunity and support to develop professionally. We share the
belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise,
have an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us
write a new chapter in our story!
Who We Are
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai
Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with
seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled
education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines
the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with
seven premier hospitals, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount
Sinai Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount
Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St.
Luke's, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer.
We comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not
discriminate, exclude, or treat people differently on the basis of
race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.