Associate Director, CAM
Company: IPG MediaBrands
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Associate Director, Client Advice and Management, partners
with the integrated Initiative team and across Mediabrands SBUs to
ensure brilliant strategy, design, flawless execution, and most
importantly, delivery on KPIs and business results for your client.
You are the day-to-day project manager for the internal team. The
Associate Director for this Global Unit will help bring together
the best of Initiative's Global network to service one of the
fastest growing and exciting technology companys in the world.
- Manages all internal global communications in a timely manner,
with no request going unnoticed.
- Leads internal project management deliverables and status
documents for global project workflow
- Supports GMP in the development of operational playbooks and
processes to improve efficient and effective management of the
- Works with internal discipline partners to understand creative
needs and develops communications for partner agency teams to
ensure timely delivery of assets for campaigns
- Responsible for tracking and reporting all client financial
stewardship, budget management, authorization and billing
- Key client contact and coordinator of all visits and external
- Day to day project manager across the full integrated client
- Participate in all global client meetings, record and report
client needs and objectives to market team leads
- Actively drive and support the efforts of leadership and the
integrated client team, including SBUs, to deliver brilliant work,
best in class, integrated solutions, and flawless execution,
contributing to positive client satisfaction scores
- Learning how to be the internal "client voice" to ensure
business-appropriate lens is placed across all internal responses,
recommendations and points of view
- Support your GMP in leading key projects and internal
- Produce tracking reports to monitor progress against financial
goals / targets across Initiative and Mediabands SBU's
- Product tracking and reporting on all staff utilization to
ensure profitability and maintenance of scope boundaries. "
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years' experience in Marketing, Advertising or Media
- 3+ years' experience in leading, managing and developing a
- Ability to drive projects from conception to completion;
project management experience
- Background in consulting, marketing, advertising or integrated
- Strong leader, presenter and packager of opportunities
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional
relationships with clients, colleagues and vendors
- Strong commercial acumen
It is the policy of Mediabrands, division of the Interpublic
group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic
information, veteran status, disability, or any other basis
prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance
with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. The job
description will be reviewed periodically as duties and
responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and
other job functions are subject to modification. Reasonable
accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For applicants to jobs in the United States: In compliance with
the current Americans with Disabilities Act and state and local
laws, if you have a disability and would like to request an
accommodation to apply for a position with Mediabrands, please
Keywords: IPG MediaBrands, New York , Associate Director, CAM, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!