Freelance Manager & Sourcer
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At VMLY&R, we create connected brands. We resist the usual
ways of seeing, doing and thinking - harnessing creativity,
technology and culture - to reimagine the entire connected consumer
experience. Our goal? To create work that becomes part of people's
lives, to drive value for our clients and, in the best of cases, to
impact the world.
We are currently seeking a Recruitment Coordinator to help seek
out exceptional talent for our growing teams utilizing both
traditional and non-traditional methods. This position will be
supporting our Talent Acquisition teams in Kansas City, Chicago and
- Scheduling interviews
- Candidate travel arrangements
- School visits
- Job shadows
- Arranging career visits (on-site at schools)
- Ensuring top-notch employee experience
- Interview confirmations
- Follow-up with managers
- Candidate itineraries
- Sourcing talent/networking
- Background/social/reference checks
- Ensure conference rooms are reserved
As part of the WPP Group, VMLY&R offers one of the best
overall compensation packages in the business.
- Exceptionally organized and detail oriented, with outstanding
time management skills
- Strong work ethic and solid customer service skills
- Can juggle multiple projects and tasks at once, and has a
flexible attitude towards constantly changing priorities
- Has strong communication skills and experience interacting with
all levels of management
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience working with sensitive and confidential
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience.
- 1-2 years' overall experience in HR/recruiting.
VMLY&R is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: VMLY&R, New York , Freelance Manager & Sourcer, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!