Company: Palantir Technologies
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we're passionate about building software that
solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in
the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our
software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new
medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If
these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join
The People Partner team is dedicated to driving business
outcomes by cultivating a highly effective and engaged workforce in
partnership with key business leaders. We work closely with all
teams and at all levels to improve talent development, manage
performance, and facilitate feedback across the organization. We
help empower Palantirians to be as effective and impactful as
People Partners work at both the strategic and tactical level.
On any given day, we're designing new, scalable programs and
frameworks, advising organizations on how to develop a culture of
feedback, and iterating on how we can improve our efficacy as a
team. People Partners regularly strike a balance between upside
maximization initiatives (employee growth and development) and
downside mitigation (performance, employee relations, etc.). We're
involved in all the key moments of an employee's life cycle which
results in a wide breadth of responsibilities and
- Develop deep relationships and build trust with key business
- Serve as a strategic thought partner to business owners on
people-related strategies and engagements.
- Collaborate with key partners to create, implement, and execute
new people programs, as well as assess and improve existing people
- Engage on issues of organizational design, process, and
workflows in order to help teams operate more effectively.
- Utilize people metrics to drive key insights and decisions
around growth and retention.
- Coach Palantirians, functioning as an advocate and resource to
resolve key employee issues.
What We Value
- 3+ years' relevant industry experience.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure,
outcome-oriented environment by demonstrating quick, thoughtful
- Proactive, can operate autonomously, and thrive in
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and a high
level of emotional intelligence.
- Excels at working on open-ended problems and running them to
- Data-driven and detail-oriented.
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed (up to 30%)
Palantir is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon
race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including
pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a
protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or
other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is
committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations
to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the
United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster
supplement for additional information.
Keywords: Palantir Technologies, New York , People Partner, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!