Director, Global HR Operational Excellence & Associate Experience
Company: AmerisourceBergen Corporation - Corporate
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient's life? At
AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative
culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a
difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility
to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
For the state of CO, the average salary range is $110,100/yr to
The Director, Global HR Operational Excellence & Associate
Experience is responsible for driving Continuous Improvement, Lean
Principles, Operational Excellence, Design-Thinking, and Quality
Assurance to simplify and improve our associate experience. This
role focuses on the transformation of our Global HR Shared Services
organization by redesigning and building associate-centric,
sustainable, scalable, and compliant processes. The role also
requires understanding business and associate needs, building and
implementing process transformation, and defining KPI's and
internal controls. The Director, Global HR Operational Excellence &
Associate Experience must be a relentless advocate of HR and
associate pain points and constantly challenge the status quo.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive continuous improvement and simplification of our Global
HR Shared-Services processes, including Payroll, Benefits,
Associate Relations, Call Centers, Compliance, HR Policy
Management, PMO, HR Technology, and People Analytics.
- Use 6 Sigma tools to reduce variation and drive standardization
while improving efficiency and effectiveness of our HR processes
- Champion change management and prioritize areas of improvement.
Develop, monitor, and report business process improvement against
- Define and audit Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Develop measures to define progress and ultimate success;
establish ongoing reporting requirements and key performance
- Facilitate groups through process mapping, root cause analysis,
brainstorming, business impact assessments, gap analysis and
project planning. Challenge stakeholders to maximize opportunities
for process improvement initiatives.
- Facilitate groups and apply Human-Centered Design/ Design
Thinking techniques and tools such as Personas, Journey Maps,
VOC/VOB to design associate-centric processes.
- Build mechanisms to track and address HR related escalations.
Organize troubleshooting exercises to fix root causes.
- Define standard work for ongoing operations, training,
communication and change management.
- Oversee all aspects of defect reduction including establishing
metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools
and processes to ensure goals are met.
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- BS/BA degree in business, Human Resources or a related
- 10+ years of overall experience in HR operational roles with at
least 5+ in lean/six sigma, or similar quality and continuous
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment and interest
in supporting a global team.
- Experience developing, improving, and implementing processes in
large-scale, complex environments.
- Ability to handle responsibilities independently, while
exercising good judgment in problem solving and keeping team
members adequately informed.
- Excellent written and verbal skills as well as prioritization
and planning skills - with strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable working with large
amounts of data and communicating data findings, experience
establishing and tracking program metrics including return on
- Successful record of building, improving and running business
- Strategic orientation, able to work with sophisticated
financial analyses, assess and mitigate risk, forecast both long
and short-term outcomes, and anticipate and navigate scenarios in a
complex business environment.
- Experience working across matrixed business.
- 6 Sigma and Design-Thinking certifications.
- GPHR and SHRM-SCP certifications preferred.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Working knowledge of procurement (purchasing)
- Ability to create and manage budgets and expenses
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Thorough knowledge of AB policies and procedures
- Strong computer skills in order to operate effectively with
company systems and programs; knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Project, and Visio
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment
to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive,
diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we
take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits
are company-paid, while others are available through associate
contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location,
position and/or business unit.
Salary Range (Colorado only)
$116,700.00 - $163,400.00
Equal Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment
opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class
protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: AmerisourceBergen Corporation - Corporate, New York , Director, Global HR Operational Excellence & Associate Experience, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!