Lantern Hill is a luxurious 20-acre continuing care retirement
community located in Union County, New Jersey in the borough of New
Providence. We're part of a growing network of communities managed
by Erickson Living, a national provider of senior living and health
care with campuses in 11 states-and growing.
Lantern Hill is looking for everyday heroes who want to make a
real impact in the lives of seniors. If you're ready to take your
career to new heights, join us. In addition to a rewarding career,
you'll enjoy an industry-leading total rewards package that
includes a competitive salary, an impressive package of health and
dental benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, tuition
reimbursement, 401(k) with employer contribution, opportunities for
career growth and advancement, and much more!
Lantern Hill in New Providence, NJ, is looking for CMAs
(Certified Medication Aides) for all shifts. Our CMAs support our
residents in all aspects of daily living, providing person centered
care to ensure we meet all of our resident's needs.
Part time - 16 hours a week (one day during the week, every
Day - 7 - 3:30pm
Evening - 3 - 11:30pm
Night 11 - 7:30pm
$500 sign-on bonus after 90 days of employment!
Help people live better lives by:
- Supporting the residents physical, spiritual, emotional and
- Assisting residents in activities of daily living.
- Implementing residents' personal care plans, focusing on
residents. strengths, preferences and preferred routines, while
providing a sense of comfort, companionship and belonging.
- Providing assistance with resident activities and
- Working with the clinical team to ensure the needs of our
residents are being addressed in a timely matter.
- Administration of medication to residents.
What we offer:
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all
employees over the age 18.
- Tuition reimbursement and career development
- Fully supplied, state of the art buildings with 24 hour
- Discounted medical and dental benefits available to eligible
employees working 30+ hours.
What you will need:
- Current CNA certification for the state in which you are
- Current certification for Medication Administration - per state
- 1-2 years of CNA experience preferred.
- 1-2 years Medication Administration experience preferred.
- High School diploma or GED required.
Erickson Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are
Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a
workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or
any other category protected by federal, state or local law.