Company: Northwell Health
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Collects money due and summarizes shift activity. Performs
merchandising retail duties as directed.
- Counts starting bank at the beginning of shift; reconciles cash
drawer to ensure the correct starting amount and a sufficient
amount of rolled coins to begin shift.
- Greets all customers; processes sales; charges appropriate
amounts; ensures proper payment is received.
- Provides each customer with a register receipt, recording each
- Records transactions and secures proper register tapes and/or
vouchers with the required signatures.
- Prepares deposit at the end-of-shift; signs off cash register
and leaves it in 'locked' mode.
- Ensures a sufficient amount of rolled coins and small
denomination bills are available in register for next shift.
- Includes appropriate paperwork with each deposit (i.e.
- Brings deposits collected during shift to appropriate area
(i.e. Cashiering Services Office or Night Drop Safe).
- Assists with opening, setting-up and closing of service area,
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted
here are considered essential functions of the job under the
Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but
considered related are not essential functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 0-1 years of relevant experience, required.
Keywords: Northwell Health, New York , Cashier, Other , Manhasset, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!