Ecomm/Tour Production Manager
Company: Universal Music Group, Inc.
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world's
leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to
artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a
broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music
publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60
countries. We identify and develop recording artists and
songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most
critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight
and entertain fans around the world.
Bravado International Group is the only global, 360-degree full
service merchandise company, develops and markets high-quality
licensed merchandise to a world-wide audience. The company works
closely with new and established entertainment clients, creating
innovative products carefully tailored to each artist or brand.
Product is sold on live tours, via selected retail outlets and
through Web-based stores. Bravado also licenses rights to an
extensive network of third-party licensees around the world. The
company maintains offices in London, Los Angeles, New York, Berlin,
Paris, Tokyo and Sydney. Under the Universal Music Group umbrella,
Bravado is able to leverage a global sales and distribution network
from the world's largest record company, as well as the group's
significant marketing strength.
How we LEAD:
The Production Manager will be an essential part of Bravado
team, helping to drive margin and leverage merchandise needs for
both E-commerce, tour and special projects. This position will
report directly to the Sr. Director of Product Development and will
work alongside Brand Managers to coordinate and develop new
products to be launched on each of our artist's ecommerce
platforms, as well as drive the production of apparel and
accessories across an artist's tour.
How you'll CREATE:
- Ensure the product development and production calendars are
being adhered to across all cross functional team members including
creative, brand management, and the planning division.
- Review reports and recommend solutions to exceptions within
sourcing and development needs.
- Work closely with the E-Commerce Consumer Engagement team to
help facilitate the launch of new styles and programs on an
- Report directly to the Senior Manager of Product Development to
ensure intended development, design and sourcing is adhered to in
- Manage day to day operations of the production life cycle and
ensure vendors stay on schedule across all orders in order to meet
promised customer ship date as well as specific tour dates.
- Work within Navision system helping to issues Purchase Orders
when necessary as well as keep system inventory levels
- Work with the finance team to ensure proper coding of invoices
across all channels of business
- Work closely with tour mangers and ecommerce fulfilment
warehouses, communicating all delivery timelines as well as
exceptions within Monday.com so that proper customer service
messaging is provided.
- Help negotiate costing with vendors across multiple programs
based upon volume to help drive margin improvement and review
P&L with your Senior Manager
- Manage ordering of samples for marketing use, as well as artist
- Help prepare for Pop Ups and collaborate with Sr Manager of
Product Development to ensure all needs are met.
- Delegate work to the Production Coordinator as needed,
responsible for their day to day workload.
- Elevate and communicate high risk potential order problems and
issues as appropriate to direct manager
- Develop collaborative relationships with our existing vendor
Bring your VIBE:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in apparel production or product
- Strong costing and negotiation skills
- Detail oriented with strong follow through - able to organize
and prioritize multiple projects
- Knowledge and understanding of fabrics, construction and print
- Exceptional Microsoft Suite proficiency (Word, Excel,
- Ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Strong Critical Thinking and Problem Solving skills
- Excellent communicator with the ability to build and maintain
- Flexible and adaptable; priorities change frequently based on
business demands, the ability to change direction quickly is
- Effective verbal and written skills
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and
Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off - Paid Holidays, "Gift Week", Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of
job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Keywords: Universal Music Group, Inc., New York , Ecomm/Tour Production Manager, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!