With a history dating back to 1925, Alliant Insurance Services
is one of the nation's leading distributors of diversified
insurance products and services. As one of the 10 largest insurance
brokerage firms in the U.S., Alliant operates through a national
network of offices providing property and casualty, workers'
compensation, employee benefits, surety, and financial products and
services to clients nationwide.
More information is available on the company's web site at:
This role is the Subject Matter Expert related to Transactional
Risk (TR) products for our M&A clients. Responsible for
increasing the awareness of an Alliant presence in the TR and
M&A markets, and contributing to the growth of the Alliant
M&A group. Supports production staff to increase TR placement
opportunities and brokerage revenue.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead placement of TR insurance products through the preparation
of submissions and indication summaries, assisting clients through
underwriting process, and other related responsibilities.
- Assist in prospect opportunities by attending national meetings
set by production staff.
- Collaborate with other TR team members to establish protocols
on submissions, policy comments, underwriting, etc.
- Attend TR, legal, PE oriented, or other M&A industry
seminars, conferences, and events.
- Design and lead branding initiatives to increase awareness of
Alliant's TR presence in M&A community through creating
marketing material, leading PR initiatives, and hosting educational
- Develop and market new insurance product solutions relevant to
private equity community.
- Develop and maintain relationships with law firms who have
created dedicated Rep. & Warranty (RWI) practices or centers of
- Conduct internal educational TR webinars.
- Support claims team in review, negotiation, and settlement of
- Develop and maintain relationships with all key insurance
carrier TR underwriters nationally and globally.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of RWI policies and
- Develop and execute RWI industry survey.
- Create database of representative M&A litigation with
assistance from internal resources.
- Create quarterly newsletters or state of market updates and
include Alliant activity with relevant statistics.
- Partner with producers and participate in meetings with 20 - 40
M&A law firms.
- Attend 10 - 15 private equity new business opportunities
- Participate in 4 - 6 RWI seminars or webinars annually.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent
combination of education and experience
Master's Degree in Business Administration or Doctor of
Jurisprudence degree preferred
Minimum 5 years of related work experience
Knowledge of M&A market or transaction risk placements
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Excellent problem solving and time management skills
Strong ability to develop professional relationships
Ability to travel up to 30%
Ability to work collaboratively within a team and to foster
Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding
We are proud to provide comprehensive, high quality employee
programs to meet employees' needs now and in the future, including
a very competitive financial package. We encourage you to explore
what we have to offer.
For immediate consideration for this position, please click on
the "Submit Resume" button.
Alliant Insurance Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of
race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or
any other protected status.
If you are applying for a job and need a reasonable
accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call
our Career Center at 1-877-901-9473 and let us know the nature of
your request and contact information. #LI-PT1