Director of Technology, Adobe Practice
Company: PUBLICIS GROUPE SA
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
As a Martech & Digital Solution Architect, you'll tailor
customer experience & marketing data solutions to the business
requirements and needs of our clients. You'll serve as the subject
matter expert and overall solution design owner as it relates to
end-to-end customer experience & marketing solutions from data
management, advanced decisioning, to down-stream orchestration. The
role requires a client-forward focus and will be asked to
contribute in proposals, client-facing requirements gathering, and
enabling the delivery teams for success.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Serving as the lead Solution/Technical Architect and subject
matter expert for customer experience & marketing data solutions
during Request for Proposal (RFP), Discovery, and Build
- Interfacing with client's technical and business teams to
gather business requirements to define technical architecture for
customer experience & marketing data solutions.
- Involving other domain-specific SME's to support solution
- Engaging in technical resource planning and level-of-effort
estimation to support project scoping, pricing, and planning.
- Proposing designed solutions to client technical and business
- Providing technical oversight of technical team members.
You'll join a team of passionate, talented technologists who
collaborate to design and build cutting-edge experience & marketing
data solutions that arm our clients with real-time customer
insights delivering tremendous value. If you're intellectually
curious, hardworking and solution-oriented, you'll fit right into
our fast-paced, collaborative environment.
In addition to working daily with our client delivery teams to
deliver leading solutions, you'll also work closely with our
engagement managers, technologists, and various domain SMEs focused
on understanding our clients' needs to drive our development
- 10+ years of architecting and implementing digital experience
and data marketing solutions.
- Hands-on experience with two or more marketing data
technologies (CRM, CMS, DMP, MDM, CDP, EDW).
- Understanding of various Martech/Adtech tools (Adobe,
Salesforce, Oracle, Google, Facebook, and similar) and how to
integrate technologies into data management solutions.
- Understanding of one or more public cloud offerings (AWS,
Azure, and Google Cloud Platform) and how to solution designs that
are built around these functional technologies areas: cloud
compute, data storage, pub/sub, and workflow orchestration.
- Understanding of API solutions and toolsets.
- Understanding and experience working with customer data and how
to define uses for this data to enable business goals.
- Understanding of advanced analyticsmachine learning conceptsuse
cases and how to apply this technology to customer experience &
marketing solutions (predictive modelling, recommendation
personalization, channel optimization).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate
complex technical concepts with technical and non-technical
- Understanding of security leading practices and
Special Consideration For
- Financial services experience especially P&C insurance,
retail banking and wealth management.
- Understanding and experience with ETL tools and methodologies
(Informatica, Talend, Spark, AWS Glue, GCP Cloud Dataprep, Azure
Data Factory, and similar).
- Understanding of data integration and API methodologies and
tools (Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, Custom API, Segment, Tealium, Airflow,
- In-depth understanding of data management platforms including
relational and non-relational data engines (MS SQL, MySQL,
PostgreSQL, Amazon Redshift, MongoDB, Hadoop, Snowflake, Big Query,
- Understanding of data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI,
Qlik, and similar).
Keywords: PUBLICIS GROUPE SA, New York , Director of Technology, Adobe Practice, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!