At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global
company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative
individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow.
We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications
from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other
characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the
world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters,
and the people behind the music - at every stage of their career.
We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation - an integral
part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most
influential forces in culture today.
Job Title: Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Business Analyst
A little bit about our team:
The WMG Business Transformation Office is helping build the
Digital Music Company of the Future, focused on: digital
transformation; organizational design; strategic planning;
technology systems, solutions and processes; and non-labor cost
management across the globe.
The Transformation Office manages the formulation of long-term
strategic initiatives to ensure cohesiveness and consistency with
the Group's overall corporate strategic vision and mission.
The team leads and manages the evaluation of potential business
ideas, merger and acquisition (M&A) and corporate projects, as
well as the development of plans to facilitate the effective
execution of identified projects, in order to support the Group's
corporate strategy and operational needs.
Why this could be your next big break:
Reporting to the VP Global Process Lead, the RPA Business
Analyst is the foremost Business / Operations process expert of RPA
at Warner Music Group (WMG). This role is responsible for
researching and testing emerging opportunities within WMG to
develop intelligent automation solutions using innovative tools and
technologies to improve our business processes and efficiencies
across all business units and operations of WMG.
Here you'll get to:
- Lead the end-to-end RPA automation (document, design, build,
test, deploy, maintain) using recommended best practices
- Engage in discovery and identification of automation processes;
proactively seek and suggest improvements; and outline any risks
and recommend optimal solutions
- Integrate automation workflows using RPA into existing business
processes and business applications
- Collaborate with the Business Transformation Team and work with
business stakeholders and internal teams, to design and deliver
automated solutions for WMG, facilitating increased business
efficiency and optimizing the cost of operations
- Using common RPA tools such as Automation Anywhere, UIPath and
Pega Systems, etc, develop scalable and efficient process
- Define, promote and utilize best practices for RPA
capabilities. Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for others
seeking to utilize RPA technologies to automate and streamline
existing manual business processes
- Work closely with business process analyst, global process lead
manager, portfolio and product owners, and functional experts
(business) to validate technical integration and development
conforms to requirements
- Work with SME's to ensure requirements are thorough and
- Prepare and present analysis, methods and results to non-expert
personnel, management team and technical experts throughout
- Makes decisions on complex and sensitive issues that are based
on professional judgment, evaluating risks and in the context of a
complex and changing environment
Rockstar candidates will have:
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience as a RPA Business
- Degree or equivalent skills, knowledge and experience across
various disciplines of RPA
- Experience in delivering cross-functional, enterprise RPA
- Experience developing a community of practice and self-learning
- Ability to work with Agile and waterfall models
- Effective communication skills and ability to work
collaboratively with stakeholders to develop joint solutions
- Ability to influence and negotiate with others to deliver
- Demonstrated accountability and ability to prioritize, think
and solve problems
- Ability to be flexible, show initiative and respond quickly
when situations change
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the "Apply" link at the top of the page, or apply directly
with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the
information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to
upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're
taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here,
and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of
our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and
will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race,
religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender,
gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry,
marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic
characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military
service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related
medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Copyright 2021 Warner Music Inc.