This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska,
Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team...
This position will be supporting our team at SkyVerge, where we
build products (like WooCommerce Memberships and Jilt) that help
over 100k+ eCommerce brands grow and manage their businesses. Our
team is 100% remote, with 35 people distributed all over the
We're looking for a friendly, talented Customer Support
Specialist to join our team and help support our entire suite of
products: our Managed WooCommerce hosting platform, a suite of
WordPress plugins for WooCommerce.
You'll be the first point of contact for hundreds of thousands
of eCommerce stores, helping them with problems, and answering
questions. As part of a small team, you'll likely get your hands
dirty with a little bit of everything.
What you'll get to do...
- Assist customers by troubleshooting technical problems and
escalating to the engineering team as needed
- Answer pre-sales questions and other feedback from
- Document and optimize our support process to improve customer
- Write technical documentation and other content so customers
can help themselves
- Help our product, engineering, and marketing teams identify
areas where we can improve the customer experience
- Monitor social media and forums where customers may have
questions or issues with our products and get them the help they
- With over 70 products that we support, there's plenty to learn.
We're aiming for you to have broad knowledge (mile-wide, inch-deep)
and work closely with product & engineering teams to tackle more
technical or in-depth questions that go beyond your knowledge.
Your experience should include...
- A solid understanding of HTML / CSS
- Native-level fluency in English (Are you fluent in other
languages? Tell us! We love being able to support customers in
their native language.)
- Outstanding written communication and interpersonal skills
- Boundless curiosity for our products and our customers
- Ability to thrive in a remote environment (along with a
reliable internet connection)
You might also have...
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with WooCommerce (or other eCommerce platforms)
- Experience writing and maintaining documentation
- Experience supporting SaaS products
- Experience supporting downloadable software (especially in the
Linux /Apache / MySQL / PHP stack)
We've got your back
Enjoy our many benefits, including paid time off, 401k, equity
grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups
(Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love
entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and
make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around
the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online.
GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a
professional website, attract customers, sell their products and
services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our
customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their
ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the
company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will
not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of
age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity
or expression (including against any individual that is
transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be
transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status,
physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy,
childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or
any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local
law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal
If you need help completing an application for a position with
GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at