Client Service Associate, Insurance - Account Management
Company: National Financial Partners Corp.
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Covala Group is a proven enroller and administrator of executive
individual disability insurance benefits for large corporate
clients. Since 1993 we have connected employees of our clients to
over $4.5 billion of income protection. We serve corporate clients
who typically have over 5,000 employees. Our corporate clients
include Fortune 500 companies and AmLaw Top 100 law firms.
The CSA/Account Manager provides a high level of customer
service to the firm's corporate and individual, executive clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, energetic
individual to contribute directly to a growing business and gain
This position will work remotely upon hire and then some partial
work from home pending post-COVID guidelines. We are open to
full-time remote hire who is well-experienced and can demonstrate
fluency in account management.
- Interact daily with Benefit /Human Resource contacts at large
corporate clients and top law firms providing administration and
client service support for their individual disability insurance
- Coordinate annual enrollment and communication campaigns to
executives of our corporate clients.
- Create direct marketing communications and customize our web
enrollment platform for each enrollment communication
- Prepare, review and send mailings and emails as part of
enrollment campaigns and service support
- Analyze census data from our corporate clients and determine
eligible executive populations for enrollment campaigns
- Handle inquiries from eligible executives about the disability
insurance being offered through our enrollments.
- Coordinate closely with our insurance carrier partners to
determine the disability insurance offering made to each eligible
executive. Team with our IT group to develop reports for our
- Team with our IT Group to develop reports for our corporate
- Superior Excel skills along with fluency in MS Office
- Strong customer service skills or B2B client relationship
management. Sales Management experience highly desired
- A "can-do" and self-directed aptitude required
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must exude confidence in
collaborating and servicing senior managers and clients
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be detail-oriented
- Licensed in Life and Health Insurance or able to obtain within
6 months of hire.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays,
401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness
programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and
nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the
end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Keywords: National Financial Partners Corp., New York , Client Service Associate, Insurance - Account Management, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!