Company: Estee Lauder
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Provides administrative support to up to three Vice Presidents.
Helps to effectively manage, organize and prioritize broad range of
business activities, using good judgment and self-discipline to
manage ever-changing priorities. Key coordinating point person for
Provides diversified administrative support:
- Maintains extensive inter/intra-departmental calendar and
- Spearheads and organizes off-site meetings, workshops, and
- Tracks and updates budget, new vendor onboarding and purchase
- Manages correspondence, composing own communication in areas of
- Prioritizes up to three Vice Presidents' daily workload
including: mail, e-mail and phone messages.
- Coordinates all travel arrangements and prepare expense reports
for the VPs.
- Liaises between Vice Presidents and other staff members.
- Maintains personal/business contacts, filing systems,
correspondence, and purchase office supplies.
- Initiates and tracks follow up.
- Directs people to appropriate sources for expedient
- Prepares presentation material, talking points and
- Position requires minimum 3 years related experience working
for a senior executive in a fast paced, high-pressure
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft applications -
Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Superior organization skills.
- Must be able to handle numerous assignments simultaneously and
to work calmly under pressure.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal
- Mature professional demeanor, particularly for interacting with
- Minimal Travel
Keywords: Estee Lauder, New York , Administrative Assistant, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!