Index Operations Change Manager
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Bloomberg is a leading provider of financial benchmarks and
custom index services! This includes investment and market analysis
of both alpha and beta sources, portfolio benchmarking and
performance measurement, asset allocation, and the creation of
index tracking funds and index-based structured products.
Our beta/benchmark platform, Bloomberg Index Services Ltd (BISL)
is the leading provider of fixed income, inflation-linked, and
swaps indices offering unmatched market coverage and a full suite
of customized client solutions for benchmarking and informative
needs! The BISL platform also includes a diverse family of alpha
generating strategy indices that offer quick and easy access to
out-performance sources and a quantitative way to express
investment strategies, in markets that would otherwise be difficult
to access. Index products are available across multiple asset
classes including equities, fixed income, FX, commodities,
derivatives, and alternative investments.
As an Index Operations Change Manager, you will join a global
team responsible for the daily processing, data quality and
publishing of the BISL Indices. This position is located in New
York and involves interfacing across multiple groups globally.
We'll trust you to:
- Manage all aspects of change management including the project
management lifecycle for any new development by Engineering
- Collaborate with Product, Compliance and Legal on methodology
updates and the overall governance for all index products
- Develop detailed project plans outlining goals and objectives,
scope, requirements, success criteria, timelines, test and release
- Communicate proactively, project progress, risks, and
challenges and level-set expectations to project resources and
- Coordinate and lead discussions providing direction on
priorities aligned with strategic business objectives
- Evolve project management framework to improve future planning
You'll need to have:
- 10+ years experience managing projects with consistent track
record of successful deliveries
- Extensive leadership with the ability to manage
cross-functional resources and address barriers to achieve
- Experience with Jira or other project management tools
- Solid understanding of indices production processes and product
- Strong organizational, project, operational, process management
- Expertise on Python, Data Analysis tools, Excel, QSEN, SQL,
- Self-motivation, with the ability to work independently as well
as part of a team
- Ability to interact and effectively communicate with
- Legal authorization to work in the US without visa sponsorship
now and in the future
We'd love to see:
- Advanced degree in Business, Computer Science, or
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Eagerness to work in a challenging, complex, fast-paced,
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let
you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation.
At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond
and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is
entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing
boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and
media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and
offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best
in each other.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact
us to request accommodation.
Keywords: Bloomberg, New York , Index Operations Change Manager, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!