Senior Associate, Paid Social
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Do you have one year of paid social media campaign management
experience and feel ready to take the next step?
As a Senior Associate, Paid Social you continue down the
specialist career track, receiving continual training and close
mentorship in all aspects of paid social
As Senior Associate you'll have already advanced beyond the
initial stepping stones of understanding the fundamentals of
Social. In this role, you will have increased responsibility and
accountability for Paid Social campaign execution as well as
gaining further exposure to account growth opportunities through
- Support social strategy development work by compiling client
research, competitive data and social platform information
- We'll have you supporting and improving paid media tactical
planning and buying across all platforms, such as Facebook,
Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Tumblr
- Continually improve the social measurement planning and
- Research emerging social platforms to support client
- Set up media trackers, build media authorizations and insertion
orders, steward the billing process and actualize dollars on an
- Assist team in identifying optimization opportunities and
making media recommendations
- Support Senior Associate and community managers to develop and
maintain social content calendars for various platforms
- Participate in campaign brainstorming sessions
- Are you a born team-player? We need you to collaborate with the
team and external partners to define highly personalized social
user experiences (e.g. applications, contest, mobile executions,
social TV, etc.)
- Stay current. Though your research and practice, stay ahead of
the latest updates regarding tools, techniques and methods related
to social media
- 1+ year or more of practical experience running paid social
- An academic degree in a related field (such as Advertising,
Marketing, Economics, Applied Math, Economics, Mathematics,
Analytics, or Communications).
- An internship with an advertising/media agency or in a digital
marketing role is highly desired.
- Prior experience using excel for data management and/or
budgeting a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written skills; uncommon organizational
skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and attention to detail.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative
- Most importantly, eager to learn, adaptable, and have a strong
interest in the advertising/media industry.
GroupM is the world's leading media investment company
responsible for more than $50B in annual media investment through
agencies Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, as well
as the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis.
GroupM's portfolio includes Data & Technology, Investment and
Services, all united in vision to shape the next era of media where
advertising works better for people. By leveraging all the benefits
of scale, the company innovates, differentiates and generates
sustained value for our clients wherever they do business.
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity,
inclusivity, and equal opportunity.We are committed to building a
team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and
skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents
global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we
can create together.
Keywords: GroupM, New York , Senior Associate, Paid Social, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!