Sr. Staff, Enterprise Network Engineer
Company: ZT Systems
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Enterprise Network Engineer
Are you ready for a change? At ZT Systems, we put People First,
and from day one our team members make a difference. A fast-growing
key player in a multibillion-dollar market, ZT designs and builds
hyperscale compute and storage solutions for the worlds largest
datacenter customers. We are passionate about teamwork, and the
consistent high quality of our solutions differentiates us in the
minds of our customers. Here at ZT, we recognize hard work,
commitment, leadership, and results, and we truly believe that
behind every quality solution is a team of highly talented
individuals. Join us and become part of an industry-leading team
that transforms ideas into reality.
About the Role
The Network Engineer will be responsible for engineering
projects to address and resolve business needs. This includes
designing, configuring, installing, supporting, maintaining and
administration of the organization's local area network and wide
What You will Do
- Experience with enterprise network and voice systems; with a
focus on Cisco routers, switches and wireless controllers.
- Working experience with routing protocols OSPF,EIGRP & BGP in
an enterprise environment.
- Troubleshoot network problems; schedule upgrades; network
hardware refresh projects; perform network analysis and
- Maintain Inventory of network and telecom devices
- Provide Tier 3/ Escalation support of network infrastructure
issues reported to the network group and follow up as needed.
- Ability to create high quality diagrams and network
documentation for network design, implementation and support
- As an Information Technology and Systems team member, you may
be asked, as new business needs arise, to accept additional tasks
and responsibilities within the department, besides those detailed
in this job description.
What You Bring
- Bachelors degree (Computer Science or Electrical Engineering)
or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 5 years Network support experience required.
- Experience with Cisco and Arista network switches is highly
- Experience with Cisco wireless technology and LAN controllers;
Cisco Prime and Cisco ISE would be desirable.
- Experience working with telco/service providers.
- Telecom support experience (Mitel) is a plus.
- Solid understanding of networking fundamentals as they relate
to enterprise networks including but not limited to TCP/IP, DNS,
- Ability to Rack and Stack Network Devices including cable
management in a Data Center / Server Room environment.
- Knowledge of VPNS site to site, IPsec, tunnels modes and remote
- Experience with network management tools including Syslog and
Solar Winds is a plus
- Significant experience of Layer 2 switching protocols
- Significant experience of Layer 3 routing protocols
ZT Systems offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with
work experience and/or education, an excellent benefits program
that includes a 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, and paid
time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not
discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital
status, national origin, disability
Keywords: ZT Systems, New York , Sr. Staff, Enterprise Network Engineer, Other , Secaucus, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!