Yorktown Heights, New York
Day (United States of America)
Where Amazing Works!
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group-Hudson Valley-Northern
Ossining/Buchanan location. Schedule varies.
Not easily accessible to public transportation.
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Groups (NYPMG) Practices are part
of the physician enterprise of NewYork-Presbyterian, one of the
nation's most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems
affiliated with two world-renowned medical schools. Through primary
care and multispecialty medical practices, the physicians and other
health care professionals of NYPMG, in collaboration with
ColumbiaDoctors and Weill Cornell Physicians, provide families with
high quality, patient-centered care close to home in the New York
The Licensed Practical Nurse provides direct patient care as
delegated by and under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
Contributes to the plan of patient care and assists in providing a
therapeutic environment. Functions within the policies and
procedures of NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group (NYPMG),
divisions, and the Clinical Nursing departments/practices.
This is a full time position Monday-Thursday 9:00 am-5:00pm,
Friday 8:00am-4:00pm, will include one late night Tuesday/Thursday
until 7:00pm, 1 Saturday per month. Located at 30 South Highland
Avenue, Ossining and 220 Tate Avenue Buchanan.
- Graduate from an accredited Licensed Practical Nursing
- Current Licensure and registration as a Licensed Practical
Nurse in New York State
- Knowledge in Principals of infection control, performance
improvements and Principals of delegation.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an
all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and
inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that
support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your
life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2020-2021." -
U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" -
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" -
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association
for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at:
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity