Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
GardaWorld is the world's largest privately owned security
services company offering a wide range of highly focused business
solutions including leading-edge security services and cash
solutions. In over two decades, our work has taken us from our home
base in Montreal to the oil fields of Iraq, and embassies across
Africa. We're also present in financial institutions in the US and
airports in Canada. We operate across a broad range of sectors,
including financial services, infrastructure, natural resources and
retail. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies and governments
with people and assets deployed around the world. Headquartered in
Montreal, Canada, our 100,000 highly trained, dedicated
professionals serve clients in North America, Africa and the Middle
East. In today's complex world, security has become a vital concern
for everyone and is the foundation of our present and future
Operations Managers are responsible for assisting the Branch
Managers in running the operation of our armored transportation and
cash processing facilities. Utilizing their logistics and
operations supervisory experience, the GardaWorld Operations
Managers oversees the daily operations of the branch.
Operations Managers must be security sensitive and manage the
risk that is inherent with an armored car and cash processing
operation. Managers are also involved with the hiring and training
of all branch employees.
- Supervisors a team of Driver/Messengers to ensure the efficient
management of the operation
- Responsible for daily work/vehicle assignments for armored
crews and vault personnel
- Ensures that employees meet DOT guidelines and state/county
guard and weapons requirements
- Supports the safety of employees, vehicles, and facilities
through training, monitoring, and enforcement of policies and
- Promotes the security of cargo and branch
- Develops and maintains customer service capabilities among all
operations staff and responds to customers
- Focuses on process improvement, short and long-range
operational planning to meet current branch goals and motivate
- Assists in vault when needed. Fills in on Armored and or ATM
routes when needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Will be required to work a flexible schedule including weekends
- holidays and support the business operations fully off hours.
Additionally, will be assigned projects and work by other members
of Regional Leadership as necessary and oversee all branch
operations at the direction of and in the absence of the Branch
- Will be required to provide all assistance needed to ensure
continuity of operations for the including off hours by conducting
follow up work and responding to Branch Manager and Regional
Operations leadership off hours and on weekends as needed through
use of Company provided equipment including but not limited to
Laptop, cell phone, route phone/Nextel/two-way radio.
- A Minimum of 3 years of Supervisory experience in
transportation or a related field.
- Excellent communications skills and leadership experience are a
- Knowledge/experience in Supply Chain logistics, routing and
driver supervision is preferred.
- This position requires individuals to have or be able to obtain
and maintain active guard and firearm permits or licenses on a
current basis as required by state regulations.
- Must currently have and be able to maintain an active driver's
license and a satisfactory driving record.
- The qualified candidate must be willing and eligible to obtain
a CDL Class B within six months of date of hire, if required at the
- Military background is a plus.
- Heavy lifting required (50lbs+)
GardaWorld offers competitive wages and a great benefits package
for full time employees: medical, dental, vision, holiday pay, paid
vacation, 401K plan and much more!
Candidates must meet the company's hiring criteria. Physical
exam and other testing may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free
- Long Island City, NY, 526 45th Ave, Long Island City, New York,
United States of America
- New York, NY, USA
Keywords: GardaWorld, New York , Operations Manager, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!