Family Court Assistance Program (FCAP) Specialist
Company: Children's Village
Location: Dobbs Ferry
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Family Court Assistance Program Specialist is expected to
continue to improve, enlarge and competently use the skills
practiced as a Family Court Assistance Program Specialist. The
Family Court Assistance Program Specialist is expected to initiate
therapeutic programs as well as provide leadership.
- A high School diploma or GED equivalency is required.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license.
- Good written & verbal skills.
- Has demonstrated ability to care for children and youth in a
nurturing and therapeutic manner.
- Has demonstrated an understanding of The Children's Village
Values as presented in pre-employment training.
- Ability to put into practice all techniques of Therapeutic
Crisis Intervention (as taught in pre-employment training) and
demonstrated respect for client's rights and safety.
- Ability to demonstrate counseling techniques
The Children's Village does not discriminate against any
employee, prospective employee or contractor because of race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status,
physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status,
genetic predisposition, domestic violence victim status, criminal
conviction history or any other protected classification under
federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Children's Village, New York , Family Court Assistance Program (FCAP) Specialist, Other , Dobbs Ferry, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!