Customer Success Team Lead, Data Partnerships
Location: New York City
Posted on: June 12, 2021
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are
committed to connecting the world's data safely and effectively,
advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our
platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and
concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We
enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and
products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging
problems for the good of humanity-and we're always looking for
smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use
- Lead a team of Customer Success Managers focused on driving
adoption of products and solutions
- Coach and mentor CSMs that are working within the Data
- Work to reduce churn and contraction
- Help CSMs develop renewal strategies and manage timelines to
- Grow your team with industry-leading talent
- Assist with day-to-day management and troubleshooting for some
of our largest and most strategic partners
- Drive adoption of LiveRamp products and services - blocking and
tackling barriers to adoption and success
- Effectively and independently lead initiatives that require
collaboration across several internal LiveRamp resources and
stakeholders, including but not limited to: commercial, product,
finance, technical services, data ethics, legal and privacy
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions
according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly
initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor, analyze, and forecast a customer's usage of our
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as
Your team will:
Partner with LiveRamp's most strategic clients in order to drive
amazing customer experiences.
- 5+ years direct client focused experience (customer success
and/or account management preferred)
- AdTech/MarTech experience strongly preferred
- Experience managing a team of individuals
- Experience working with Data Providers
- Passion for organization, problem solving, and project
management (PMI certification desirable but not mandatory)
- Quick to learn and help communicate technical concepts to
- Great communication skills both internally and externally. You
are punctual and always answer emails and calls within 12
- Excellent problem resolution skills and attention to
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Super independent and self-sufficient. You need little
management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly,
hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people
who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the
occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights,
happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work
opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability
insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness
reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy: $75 per month to be used toward commuter
cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location: work in the heart of Seattle, NYC, or San
More about us:
LiveRamp's mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and
doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist
people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know
that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full
selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting
LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding
principles-one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global
team across eight countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer
(AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting,
hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or
the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color,
sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected
status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
will be considered for the position in accordance with the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. California residents: Please see
regarding how we collect, use, and disclose the personal
information you provide during the job application process.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp
employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not
responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: LiveRamp, New York , Customer Success Team Lead, Data Partnerships, Other , New York City, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!