Application Development - Mulesoft Senior Associate
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
A career in our Digital and Applications Design practice, within
Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with
a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise
emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems.
We help our clients design approaches to integrate new
technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of
their technology investment and drive business results and
innovation. Our team helps organisations align their business and
operational requirements through the careful design of digital
platforms and applications. You'll help our clients with
application optimisation, strategic integration of custom packaged
solutions like Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer
Relationship Management, and roadmap development.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a
constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to
be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help
us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership
development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations
across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides
transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful
and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem
solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to
execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this
management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal
strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching
them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights
from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation
and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different
situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when
influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Computer Engineering
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and interaction with end
users to understand and document business and functional
requirements for complex projects, as well as collaborating with
technical teams across the full SDLC.
Demonstrates considerable proven knowledge of analytical,
organizational, planning and project management specific to
software development lifecycle processes, which may include the
- Utilizing n-tier development, SDLC and Object-oriented
- Designing and implementing technology for new or existing
- Developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping,
testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing
practical business solutions under multiple deadlines;
- Problem solving capabilities demonstrated by a thorough ability
to debug and troubleshoot complex software orchestrations and
identify solution options and/or alternatives; and,
- Scoping and estimating project tasks, as well as managing
multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
Demonstrates proven considerable knowledge of technology-focused
areas that include the following:
- Integration concepts and standards, including the industry
standard integration product: MuleSoft ESB;
- Security requirements, web services, SOA, ESB, design patterns,
multi-threaded systems, EDI tools, automated unit testing, emerging
technologies, as well as application development, testing and
programming techniques/languages; and,
- Java, J2EE, Mobility Technologies, ASP, .NET, C Sharp, WS,
MQ, Adapter framework, Database building and Management: Oracle,
SQL server, DB2, SQL, PL/SQL, JDBC, Struts and Strings framework,
BPM/BRE Tools - WSI, MQ, Adapter Framework, Mapping and
Workflow Tools, Application Servers such as Websphere, Weblogic,
and RUP, - Governance Designs, Pegasystems, Lombardi, Oracle BPEL,
Jrules, BonitaSoft, JBosee, BRE.
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities that include creative
thinking and problem solving skills, individual initiative, and the
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and
- Leading a key workstream in an engagement/engagements, staying
educated on current trends and assisting in the development of
- Collaborating with business development teams responsible for
writing and presenting proposals to prospective clients; and,
- Managing and/or contributing to project planning, engagement
administration, budget management, and successful completion of
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities with addressing client
needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an
awareness of Firm services; communicating with clients and
colleagues in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and
verbal formats; delivering clear requests for information;
demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and
communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities as a team member:
understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive
working environment by building solid relationships with team
members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback;
providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced
Keywords: PwC, New York , Application Development - Mulesoft Senior Associate, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!