Senior Product Manager, International
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Noom's mission is to help people everywhere lead healthier lives
through behavior change. We pride ourselves on focusing on outcomes
for our users, above all else; and achieving that requires building
an amazing, world-class product.
Noom Product Managers work with engineers, designers, data
scientists and researchers to build our suite of behavior change
products to drive positive health outcomes for our millions of
users worldwide. We value PMs who are user-obsessed, data-informed,
and show passion and ownership for their mission and products.
What you'll be doing:
Develop International product strategies that improve the Noom
experience for users in a variety of markets.
- Ability to become a domain expert in multiple relevant product
areas and international markets.
- Learn the psychology, pain points and behavior of International
Noom users and how they may differ from our core user base to
develop strong intuition about solutions that will work for them
and in comparison to other markets.
- Ability to work across multiple international market
requirements and pinpoint similarities and differences with
- Work with researchers, data analysts, and business strategy and
operations teams to understand user needs and identify new product
- Develop compelling roadmaps, milestones, and metric targets to
our desired goals and measure progress towards them.
- Align multiple stakeholders on product recommendations with a
keen eye on international, product, and company goals
- Ability to drive product decisions based a variety of complex
criteria, including different levels of product and market
Lead product ideation and prioritization for Noom product areas
focused on International use cases.
- Constantly generate and evaluate ideas that can help move the
needle, through user research/feedback, driving brainstorms across
multiple stakeholders, doing competitive research, and more.
- Ruthlessly prioritize these ideas in a robust, data-informed
way, with an aim to have the most impact with limited resources -
time, engineering resources, user volume, etc.
Execute data-driven product development, experimentation, and
- Lead a cross-functional team through the product development
cycle--UI/UX, engineering, QA, and data analysis.
- Be the overall point-person to build compelling products and
features for users.
- Drive and collaborate on international-focused product features
cross-functionally across multiple teams
- Lead data-driven experimentation and analysis on new products
and features that span across various product areas
What we're looking for:
Keywords: Noom, New York , Senior Product Manager, International, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!