Full-Time Bakery Production Team Member
Company: Whole Foods
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Produce doughs, mixes, cakes, cookies, pastries, and other
bakery products. Set and maintain attractive bakery displays.
- Produce doughs, mixes, cakes, cookies, pastries, bars,
cupcakes, parfaits and other bakery products.
- Produce in-house products to daily par levels, as specified on
the production sheets.
- Complete production and spoilage records.
- Prepare, package, weigh, and price bakery products for
- Monitor product quality and freshness and ensure proper
rotation or product.
- Provide outstanding customer service; ensure customer needs are
met in a timely fashion.
- Follow department procedures for preparing, storing, rotating,
and stocking of product.
- Maintain a clean and well organized work area.
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including
Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- High energy, enthusiastic, and displays an affinity for our
products, core values, and company philosophy
- Ability to follow a production schedule and prioritize
- Ability to follow directions and established procedures
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and
- Good communication skills
- Ability to follow a recipe
- Basic math skills necessary for recipe conversions and/or
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends,
and holidays as needed
Desired Work Experiences
- Team Oriented
- Bakery Production
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment
opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race,
color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status,
disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole
Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on
qualifications for the position to be filled and business
Keywords: Whole Foods, New York , Full-Time Bakery Production Team Member, Other , Ridgewood, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!