Senior Project Manager
Company: Adobe Systems Incorporated
Location: New York
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's
all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global
brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional
digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to
create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and
transform how companies interact with customers across every
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to
creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is
respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new
ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the
next big idea could be yours!
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the
tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes
life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and
organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the
ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across
your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who
harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from
data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that
people crave most.
We're a company that understands that product innovation comes
from people innovation, and that's why we invest in cultivating
leaders throughout the organization. If you're passionate about
leading from where you sit, join us.
The Senior Project Manager leads client-facing initiatives that
drive Adobe Marketing Cloud solution implementation. Working at
multiple levels with the Adobe Global Services and Field Sales team
(as well as with a variety of key customers and Partners), this
strategic role manages all aspects of project planning - from
project scope/definition, project planning, timeline measurement
and resource allocation. This role collaborates closely with the
Adobe Delivery team in management of the hands-on technical
implementation process. The Senior Project Manager has direct
impact on the revenue generated with Adobe customers - and, will
collaborate as needed to maintain as positive a Customer Experience
as possible. A critical component to this role is the ability to
multi-task, maintain proactive as well as efficient communication,
and escalate critical issues as well as provide answers to Adobe
This role is to ideally be staffed from an Adobe office.
Targeted locations are San Jose, San Francisco and New York. There
is some flexibility to also consider Chicago, Austin, Seattle or
What you'll do
- Work with customer(s) as well as Adobe Field and Services Sales
teams to clearly define and document project scope, requirements
and integration points as they relate to solution
- Oversee project Delivery process with key contributors to help
manage scope and prepare change requests - including tasks,
deliverables, milestones, resources, and estimated costs. Act as
primary point of contact for the client(s) throughout the project
- Achieve customer satisfaction through successful delivery of
defined project scope. Coordinate/communicate escalations across
Adobe - which includes Field Sales, Services and Product
- Manage administrative portions of project delivery from
inception to closure.
- Collaborate with third-party subcontractors, Vendors and
technology Partners as needed.
- Capture and communicate experiences in formal post-mortem -
relaying best practices, customer experience and resource feedback
to the larger Adobe Consulting Practice.
- Coordinate escalations across Adobe including sales, services,
and product organizations.
- Accurately forecast revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates
and utilization across projects.
- Identifies partnership opportunities and capitalizes on
"add-on" sales opportunities across projects.
What you need to succeed
- Minimum 3 - 4 years of prior experience in a client-facing
Project Management role, ideally within the Digital Marketing Cloud
space required. This includes knowledge of Web Content Management,
Rich internet applications, Web & Social Analytics, online Ad
Targeting and content Personalization solutions.
- 5 - 8 years of proven success in a software-based PM role
strongly preferred. Prior experience as a Project Manager within a
Saas environment is required.
- Proven ability to understand the impact of technical changes,
and, to articulate high level technical solutions to address
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability to
identify issues, resolve them quickly and know when to rely on
internal resources to assist.
- An innovative thinker, collaborative business partner, who is
well-organized and detailed with strong presentation and reporting
skills is recommended.
- Professional demeanor, ability to interact with and lead
diverse teams throughout Adobe, and communicating with client
managers, directors, and VPs including CMOs and CXOs.
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills as
well as strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Solid understanding of custom software development processes
and engagement methodologies. Practical experience in managing
agile development projects a plus.
- Ability to manage in an environment of ambiguity with diverse
- Ability to build strong relationships and generate
opportunities for repeat business.
- Willingness to travel up to 60%.
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience as Consulting Manager in a large consulting
organization or Agency.
- Experience managing Agile development projects.
- Prior experience with Adobe Digital Marketing Solutions.
- Prior experience with Financial Force.
- Proven experience managing off-shore teams.
- Certified ScrumMaster, PMP Certification.
Keywords: Adobe Systems Incorporated, New York , Senior Project Manager, Other , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!